As Regional Account Manager you are responsible for generating and closing new business opportunities in accounts with greater than 1000+ employees. The objective of this role is to achieve sales targets and maximize sales volume with assigned accounts, while exceeding customer expectations and creating a long term value for the client. You will be playing a key roll by developing strong relationships with customer contacts at executive level to gain insight into the business imperatives and IT drives enabling development of a strategy to sell our Client's solutions in this highly competitive security sale.
- Sell the organization’s products and/or services through a consultative selling approach and maintain good relationships with key individuals within named accounts.
- Drive quarterly business reviews with selected customers to ensure value from our Client's investment and ensure customer is kept up to date with our Client's product roadmaps enabling the customer to plan and mitigate risks to their business.
- Develop strategies and orchestrate company resources to maximize sales volume within assigned accounts.
- Effectively engage and build cooperative relationships with sales resources: SE, Channel, Specialist sales team and executives as required.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and ensure full compliance with all internal processes.
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on activity and sales performance as and when required by management.
You have a proven track record of sales experience in hi tech industry (preferably software) developing strategic customer relationships with existing and new customers. You are reults-oriented with a passion for over-achieving sales targets. You are self-driven and highly motivated. You demonstrate high levels of achievement against quota and experience in selling to the executive level, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- Proven ability to articulate portfolio sales across products, solutions and services.
- Demonstrates strong sales skills and high level of technical and business acumen in both our Client’s industry and Industry being sold to.
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to complex business situations.
- Extensive successful demonstrable experience in a field sales role.
- Direct field experience in working with end user accounts.
- A demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.Excellent Dutch and English skills.
Our Client offers
An exciting job in a fast growing, international company. The energy level is high. You will be given all the tools you need to succeed. An excellent salary and generous, progressive incentive plan based on performance.
Our Client, a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 20 years experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers’ and partners’ needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by our Client’s smart protection network infrastructure, the industry-leading cloud-computing security technology, products and services stop threats where they emerge, on the Internet, and are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe.
Emprof is a recruitment company specialized in sales and marketing positions.
Are you interested in this exciting position and do you fit the profile? Then apply now by sending your CV and motivation (in English!) to Kish Prashad at Emprof. Do you want more information first about our client or the position, please contact Kish at +31-(0)6-53819104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!