Lease and Facility Administrator
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Lease and Facility Administrator
Fulltime (38 hours) Amsterdam
The Lease and facility department is responsible for all current and future stores in the H&M Group Netherlands. The Departments goal is to offer the best possible store enabling the best possible customer offer. We are now looking to further strengthen this function by adding a top Lease and facility administrator with excellent administration skills supporting the department while belonging to the Accounting department.
As aLease and Facility Administrator you are responsible for expanding and maintaining a retail real estate portfolio in the Netherlands.
About the Position
The focus areas for the Lease and facility Administrator are:
- Transmits all documents to internal and external parties
- Maintains and is responsible for the data integrity of all physical and electronic lease files. Lease manager is responsible for set up.
- Follows-up with external parties on the status of all documents related to rents and utilities including filing - equal to the legally determined period - for tax purposes and control.
- Prepares rent payables and confirm all relevant data with written confirmation of dates and satisfaction of deal contingencies
- Monitors and secure compliance with lease requirements, including rent payments and increases, performance kick-out options, renewals, service charges, and co-tenancy requirements when it comes to follow up and dates. Lease manager co owns as well.
- Perform reconciliations of additional rents, including Service Charges, real estate taxes and utilities
- Communicates with Construction, Facility, Lease, Store Planning, and Accounting departments, as well as outside attorneys, landlords and Swedish parent company
- Supports Expansion and facility controller on preparation of annual rent and other costs budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Conducts research of store issues and other lease-related defaults and/or issues, assesses proper course of action and escalates and/or consults with Lease, Facility and other Administration personnel to bring to resolution
- Drafts, proofs and finalizes correspondence and other documents
- Utilizes, updates and manages all tools and resources available to manage workload, including checklists, databases, logs and other related reporting tools
- Prepares Annual Rent, electricity, heating, water and local tax Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts
- Reviews, analyzes, recommends and implements solutions to Lease managers to decrease rent related costs.
Who are you?
You probably already work in an environment where you on daily basis find joy in administration.
This role is the ideal introduction to H&M at the heart before taking on future challenges in the company.
You will work in a highly international and demanding environment and have daily contacts with several functions local as well as global.
To succeed in this position, you already have:
- Bachelor’s in business administration or Science preferred
- Excellent written and verbal Dutch & English communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-volume lease administration department required
- Experience in a legal office or real estate company is preferred
- Accounting and/or energy expertise is seen as a merit.
- Work visa holder for Netherlands
Competencies you need for this role are
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, SAP and Lease Administration Software (Tango or similar)
- Ability to manage a large lease database, including inputting, editing and verifying information
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Ability to understand and interpret commercial lease documents
- Structured and goal oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Solid analytical and math skills
- Effective at meeting tight deadlines and turning documents around quickly
- Ability to converse on the telephone in a professional manner
- Strong sense of customer service for internal and external clients
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment while managing various tasks at once
As a person, we believe you are ambitious, competitive, humble, and a fast learner. You are constantly looking for possibilities to improve things and you make sure that things get done before deadlines. You value own responsibility, fast pace working environment, teamwork and straight forward communication. You enjoy working in a global organization with many diverse cultures and backgrounds. And importantly, you are excited about the opportunity – to enable H&M Group to grow faster and optimize our store investments.
The position is full-time, located in Amsterdam with flexible starting date during Fall 2020.
Are you interested?
For more information or questions, please contact Recruiters-NL@HM.com. Apply via career.hm.com by uploading your CV and cover letter
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist