FunctiebeschrijvingHow about working with challenging tasks in a respectful and friendly working environment, developing world leading solutions, and being part of a global yet tight-knit network of 11,000 colleagues in 50 countries?
This is Metso.
Job posting end date: 12/15/2017
Due to the expansion of the work at the Service Center Benelux we are immediately looking for an experienced Service Technician - Valves.
This position is for an independent operating engineer who deals with the revision, conversion and testing of appendages at both the Service Center and Customer Location.
The engineer is responsible for audit work on control valves, valves, on / off valves, butterfly valves and associated instrumentation etc.
At Metso Benelux we attach great importance to the core competencies of our employees. We expect you to have security as a priority and is engaged with others to work collaborative. You are the specialist in your field and you have a proactive and enterprising institution.
- You have a completed MBA degree program towards WTB, or measurement and control technology;
- Self-employed work experience in the field of valves, valves and safety is a clear pre;
- Hold license B and own transport;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- In possession of a VCA degree;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Prepared to work overtime.
- You carry out inspections, audits and revisions to the above-mentioned equipment;
- Test and list the above-mentioned equipment;
- Performing machining and / or operating of workshop machines is also part of your work;
- You perform audit and assembly work (deployment and expansion) at customer location throughout the Benelux;
- Carrying out for administrative completion of each completed job is part of this function, as well as providing technical feedback to the client.
Metso is an international, enterprising and dynamic organization that is growing rapidly. We offer the right candidate a market-based salary and a comprehensive set of secondary terms. In addition, we attach great importance to personal development of our employees. We provide comprehensive (internal and external) training opportunities and pay close attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
Location: Service Center - Waddinxveen
Number of hours per week: 37 hours
For more information please contact Dick Korebrits
Metso is a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process industries. We help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability by using our unique knowledge, experienced people and innovative solutions to build new, sustainable ways of growing together.
Our products range from mining and aggregates processing equipment and systems to industrial valves and controls. Our customers are supported by a broad scope of services and a global network of over 80 service centers and about 6,000 services professionals. Metso has an uncompromising attitude towards safety.
Metso is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, Finland, and had net sales of about EUR 2.6 billion in 2016. Metso employs over 11,000 persons in more than 50 countries. Expect Results