This client is founded in 1959, and currently located in Amsterdam. They are fully dedicated to food processing for many years now. Their knowledge, equipment, systems and services are available all over the world. Our client is dedicated business partner of numerous renowned food processing companies in over a hundred countries. The machines and equipment are designed in-house and built, before being commissioned at customers all over the world. The Amsterdam location has approximately 500 employees of different nationalities. Because of the global presence of its products our client is very internationally oriented. Consequently it gives different career and ambition opportunities. The culture can best be described as hands-on, open and direct.
A Commercial Support Engineer is responsible for the management of customer enquiries and quotations related to the portfolio. Furthermore you are responsible for the planning and management of inspection visits/ contracts. From these inspections a technical report must be made including a parts/ service quotation. The Commercial Support Engineer will be working closely with the Area Sales Manager in a regional team format. The Commercial Support Engineer will require good communication skills to internally collect required information for formulating a proper customer report or quotation. Good verbal skills are required for direct contact with customers to follow-up on quotations.
- Generating formal written quotation for Meyn After Sales product portfolio.
- Planning, managing and reporting of inspection visits or contracts.
- Gathering required information from internal departments to generate a report or quotation.
- Support to the Area Sales Manager
- Customer contact point for After Sales related, commercial questions.
- Direct customer contact to follow-up overdue quotations.
- Communicate (verbal & written) all relevant information internally and externally.
- Configuring and maintaining software tools, interfaces and master data.
- Adhere to After Sales business procedures at all times.
- Meet jointly accepted Key Performance Indicators and deadlines.
- Technical degree on Bachelors level
- At least 2 years in technical support environment / work preparation (preference Equipment Services) or
- At least 2 years in commercial support environment
Specific skill set:
- Technical English writing and communication skills
- Physical Asset Management knowledge (maintenance tactics)
- Commercial / Sales knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Excel a requirement)
- ERP, CRM or EAM systems and database knowledge (Baan, SAP, SalesForce MP2,On Key, etc.)
Xelvin is een internationaal opererende organisatie. Verspreid over Europa zijn er 25 kantoren. We hebben een groot netwerk van professionals opgeleid van MBO, HBO tot Universiteit die vanuit een vast of flexibel dienstverband projecten uitvoeren voor toonaangevende opdrachtgevers.
Xelvin biedt haar medewerkers de beste balans tussen flexibiliteit en zekerheid en ruimte voor persoonlijke groei in een stimulerende en uitdagende werkomgeving. Xelvin is actief op het gebied van Elektrotechniek, Werktuigbouwkunde, Chemie en High Tech.
Bent u geïnteresseerd? Neem dan contact op met Hiddo Kooistra, telefoonnummer 020-8208281 of verstuur uw sollicitatie per e-mail naar – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.