Wittenborg University OAS, one of the most international private universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands offers education to around 600 students with more than 80 different nationalities in Apeldoorn, Amsterdam and Vienna. Number of students have been rising steadily since 2010 when Wittenborg moved to Apeldoorn. With ambition of developing into a broad institute, we offer great potential for a long term employment relationship.
Currently, Wittenborg offers Bachelor and Master programmes, as well as developing new programmes in all 5 schools: School of Business, School of Hospitality & Tourism, School of Arts & Technology, School of Sport & Health, and School of Education. Wittenborg is determined to provide cross-discipline & applied-science education to assure its graduates are more suited for the future job market within an international context.
This position is not an independent position, it is to be combined with either Book Administration position and/or with Education Data Entry position. You are to take care of ad hoc IT issues. Issues with beamers, computers and other hardware.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support: Support with ICT related issues such as computers and classroom facilities
Position in the organization: Directly under Team Leader Office Support
Which qualities are required from your end?
- Can work with database & follow systematic working procedure to register books;
- Can communicate in English in a friendly way;
- Work in an accurate and systematic way;
- Independence with a sense of responsibility & stress resilience;
- This function is to be combined with other administrative functions like Book Administration | Librarian and/or Education Data Entry;
- Hands-on mentality - be flexible;
What does Wittenborg offer?
- Indication of Fulltime gross salary is between €1700.- & €2300.-;
- A truly international environment with focus on personal development;
- Never-boring, changing & improving family-like organization with flat organizational structure;
Become a candidate and please email your CV and a cover letter to the HR Officer Mrs. Sanne de Jong(– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –).
Reference number: ICTS_17_SJ Closing date: 10/12/2017