Xindao is a renowned supplier and designer of promotional articles and gifts since 1986. We are a Dutch company but have offices and agents in countries such as Sweden, Germany, England, France, Italy, Spain, the United States, Hong Kong and Shanghai. Our strong presence in China and our own design studio make it possible for us to be at the very front of developments in our branch.
At Xindao we develop promotional products which reflect and communicate the identity of companies and people. Our award-winning brand ‘XD Design’ is the flagship of our collection. This brand consists of every day products which have a special design yet are practical in use.
We run our own data center in Rijswijk. Our ICT department provides a complete range of ICT services for approximately 120 users, distributed across locations in the Netherlands, Romania and China.
Xindao is ambitious, young at heart and creative! These qualities are reflected in the people who work for us all over the world.
For our main office in Rijswijk (The Netherlands) on the ICT Business Application team we are looking for an:
AX Developer m/f
Fulltime - start date: as soon as possible
The future for the ICT department is a very challenging one. The purpose of the ICT department is to further professionalize. To further develop and maintain the various systems and applications, we need a Business Application Developer. Your tasks include mainly translating operational needs and requirements to application requirements, process changes, keeping up-to-date Dynamics AX software suite, provide standard internal and external information and keeping manuals, procedures and working instructions up to date.
You will be working in an enthusiastic working environment where you have contact with colleagues (international). You are expected to keep up to date with new developments in the field.
- Level of education; Bachelor
- Good oral and written English
- Up to date knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX development (AX2009/AX2012)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server needed for AX development and performance optimization
- Knowledge of .Net development combined with Dynamics AX
- Knowledge of IT service management processes (ITIL)
- Keeps up to date with development in the field of expertise and is able to apply this within the organization
- Good self-learning ability
- Service- and customer oriented, committed, reliable
- Not a 9 to 5 mentality
- An interesting job in an informal working environment
- Remuneration in accordance with the market
- Good secondary terms of employment
- Staff discount on personal orders
If you are interested in this position and are confident you fit the description, please send your motivation and CV to Ms. M. Quist.
For more information about Xindao visit www.xindao.com