Eyesupply is a creative video-design, production and operating agency based in Strijp-T, Eindhoven (NL).
We provide custom video content and live operating for a wide range of international music promoters and artists as well as motion graphics for
clients ranging from media companies to well known dance events. Some of our clients include: Afrojack, Alda Events, Armin van Buuren,
Awakenings, Electric Love Festival, Headhunterz, Heineken, Insomniac, Leisure Expert Group, Radio 538, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano and W&W.
Our creative team consists of passionate video professionals such as motion graphic designers, 3D animators, live video operators, project fanatics and more. Additionally, we work closely together with specialists on several disciplines such as show, design, light, interactive experience/ technology. What binds us together is our passion for music & creativity, our untameable desire to create the best possible show and our innovative & professional approach.
We’re looking for a PROJECT FANATIC (1,0 FTE) to add to our team.
Are you passionate about projects within a high paced environment? Are you looking for a full-time function within a professional but fresh team and can you manage to keep a helicopter view without losing the details? We’re looking for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- responsible for the management of multidisciplinary projects
- control of studio & crew planning
- close contact with the team, freelancers & clients
- work closely together with the executive producer
- report and administrate time recordings to executive producer
B) On hands project management
- client contact
- supportive management of creative project team
- manage project traffic
- project time/budget control
- project administration
- resource planning/contact: hardware, external purchase etc
- on site show management: crew & client contact and trouble shooting
- internal and external project evaluation
C) Companywide supporting activities, such as:
- supporting tour and financial administration
What you’ll need:
- bachelor degree of a related specialisation (event/leisure, media management, creative industries)
- 2+ year experience in running projects - you know the drill and know how to get from a to z within time and with a high-end result
- knowledge of the English language - you can speak, read, write and understand the language
- pro-activity - we’ll be placing a lot of trust in you to make sure that our projects are arranged and delivered and create smashing results together with the rest of the team
- organisational skills - you’re passionate about details, making sure that everything runs smoothly, on time and within budget
- flexibel attitude - a 9-5 attitude won’t get you far since project & deadlines run our studio
What we’ll bring to the table:
Apart from the opportunity to create stunning projects in an exiting industry, here’s what we offer:
- a competitive salary
- the ability to form your function and grow
- an inspiring work environment with a lot of different related disciplines where you can nose around and try out new stuff
- a position within an informal and passionate team of creativity lovers and night owls
- a kitchen fully stocked with healthy lunch and diner food and not-so-healthy snacks and an ultimate espresso machine
Interested? We invite you to apply before the 10th of December and to become a member of our team! Please send your resume and motivation to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –