For our client we are looking for a fulltime HR Advisor in Den Helder.
What will you do:
- Advise managers on employee relations issues such as discipline, grievance, performance, redundancy, severance and capability.
- Give advice to employees
- Act as a focal point for all HR issues and questions
- Coordinate recruitment and provide assistance to Managers
- Check employment documentation
- Ensure required work permits, visas or other immigration documentation are in place
- Work with International HR on expat or commuter transfers and documentation
- Provide guidance on the performance management process
- Ensure data contained in HR Information System is accurate and up-to-date
- Provide advice to managers to ensure salaries and benefits are in line with competitive practice and cost containment
- Participate in salary / benefit surveys
- May provide information for the annual business planning process including resource planning/usage and annual salary review budgets
Over de werkgever
Worldwide organization, working in the oil and gas industry. At the office in Den Helder you will be working on your own at the HR department.
Wat wij bieden
This role is fulltime, however the organization is willing to consider parttime/reduced hours for the right candidate.
You will start as soon as possible and will be working in a hectic environment.
- Degree or Professional qualification (alternatively skills acquired through experience in HR roles)
- Previous experience within HR environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Good skills in English vocabulaire
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden