Our client is a leading renewable energy wholesale distributor. They provide effective clean energy solutions and high quality products and services. Our client is now looking for talented, dedicated people to join their team, whether you’re just starting your career or are an experienced leader looking for growth opportunities.
- Responsible for loading/unloading of all goods
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed, Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures.
- Updates stock information.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment to make sure of the safety of personnel, products and equipment.
- Native Dutch people, fluent in Dutch or English listening, speaking, reading and writing,
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience.
- Have good command of forklift for use and maintainance.
- Skillfully use all kinds of office software, be good at writing business documents.
- Integrity and professional spirit, abide by the professional norms.