Our client is a leading renewable energy wholesale distributor. They provide effective clean energy solutions and high quality products and services. Our client is now looking for talented, dedicated people to join their team, whether you're just starting your career or looking for growth opportunities.
- Calls on current and potential customers.
- Builds relationships with customers and maintains constant contact.
- Keep customers informed on new products or services, pricing, changes, etc.
- Provides input into the development of annual budget and sales forecasts.
- Execution of sales plans and programs to help the branch manager to achieve team goals.
- Conducts sales training on products and selling techniques for direct retailers or EPC clients
- Preparations reports on market trends, consumer habits and competitive activities.
- Native Dutch people, bachelor degree or above, international trading or related major is preferred, fluent in Dutch and English listening, speaking, reading and writing, and fluent German would be an additional advantage.
- 1-2 years of sales experience in the Netherlands PV industry or related industry.
- Dutch photovoltaic industry sales channels and resources, team management experience would be a plus.
- Those with mature channels or customer resources are preferred.
- Good communication skills and business negotiation skills.
- Skillfully use all kinds of office software, be good at writing business documents.
- Integrity, good business ethics and professional spirit, abide by the professional norms.
- Have strong motivation for achievement and hope for further development.