Sales Manager Aortic/Endovenous Benelux
Sales manager aortic endovenous (first line manager), Benelux
To support our business with in Cardio Vascular portfolio, within Aortic and Endovenous (AeV) for Benelux, we are currently looking for a fulltime customer oriented Sales Manager with excellent communication skills, strong business acumen, proven leadership competencies and natural ability to spot business opportunities.
A Day in the Life
In this role you define, implement, supervise and drive strategic direction, objectives and targets for the APV business in the Netherlands in accordance with country and region strategy, to gain maximum profitable sales and market share. You are responsible to allocate and utilize Medtronic resources in the most effective way. Identifies and grows human talent and builds/develops a strong, performance driven team to enhance Medtronic’s reputation in the market.
Medtronic’s AeV division consists of a comprehensive line of products and therapies designed to treat aortic diseases as well as superficial and embolization. Some of the division’s major products include: the Naviona Thoracic Stent Graft System, which is used to treat vessel damage caused by disease or trauma. The Endurant 2S AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm) Stent Graft System, which uses a minimally invasive procedure to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms, or the swelling of the aorta, the largest blood vessel in the body.Responsibilities
- Member of the regional leadership team, reporting to Regional Business Manager
- Lead our group of sales representatives and technical consultants within Benelux
- Hire, develop, motivate and retain talents in the organization
- Ensure on-the-job coaching of field representatives to maximize sales performance (i.e territory review, prioritization, account planning, sales call preparation and execution, pricing and negotiations, sales call follow up, team education…)
- Embrace commercial excellence as a foundation for disciplined execution using proper CRM/tracking tools
- Ensure proper pre and post tender management including participation in Tender submission process
- Work closely with the management, Strategic Account managers and business coordinators to achieve overall growth and cross business opportunities with focus on Aortic Endovenous
- Manage funnel of expected sales, opportunities and risks per territory, and associated action plans
- Define, communicate and manage quarterly sales and marketing spending targets per territory
- Drive roll-out of marketing campaigns in line with defined marketing plan & KPIs
- Develop a robust internal network with country functions to maximize sales process and customer satisfaction (i.e. the business, assistants, legal, Human Resource, finance, reimbursement, pricing, clinical, IHS)
- Engage with Key Opinion Leaders and Key Hospital Stakeholders to ensure adequate recognition of the value of the Business Units therapies and solutions, and maximize clinical and non-clinical customer engagement
- Conduct business in line with company practices and standards, compliant with Medtronic BCS ? regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree + minimum 5 years of successful professional experience in commercial industry
- Proven successful experience in leading and coaching people with diverse backgrounds
- Teamwork oriented and interested in working in a multicultural and cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to lead commercial negotiations and managing tenders
- Established network to local Key Opinion Leaders within assigned geography is an asset
- Strong business acumen and networking skills
- Outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organized, solution-oriented with a positive attitude
- English: fluent and other language from assigned territory is an asset (French)
- At least 50-75% co-driving with sales team and a clean driver’s license
- It would be great if you have some experience already within the field of cardiology, selling capital equipment and disposable material in a competitive environment
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward. We want to attract a diverse workforce, regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Join us and bring the power of your point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation. It is through strong diversity, inclusion and engagement that we can remain a leader in medical technology and solutions. And by embracing everything you have to offer — your unique perspectives, talents and contributions — we can live up to the promise of our Mission.
- Posting Date: Oct 1, 2020
- Travel: Yes, < 50 % of the Time
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist