Warehouse employee CEVA Logistics Wijchen
Are you looking for a full-time job in logistics and would you like to work at an international company? Then why not discover what CEVA Logistics has to offer you? Manpower and CEVA are looking for motivated warehouse employees for the warehouse in Wijchen. You will earn a gross salary of €10.60 per hour and your travel costs will be reimbursed. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Keep reading to see if this job of warehouse employee is for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Wijchen. What will you be doing?
This job is quite an active one: you will be standing, walking, and lifting items all day! As a warehouse employee at CEVA Logistics, you will be performing the following tasks:
- Picking orders
- Managing the flow of goods in the distribution centre
- Processing incoming goods
- Preparing orders for shipping
This is a physically demanding job that involves a lot of walking, standing, and lifting goods up to 23 kilograms. The ability to work with different computer systems is also important. As a warehouse worker, you will sometimes work with three systems at the same time! What's in it for you?
- Gross salary of €10.60 per hour (from age 21 and up)
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of € 14.56 per working day
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week for a longer period of time
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract at CEVA Logistics
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Over de werkgever
About the company
CEVA Logistics is a large, international organisation that specialises in logistic services in more than 170 countries across the world. CEVA offers her clients supply chain solutions in contract logistics, air freight and transportation management, and highly values safety and quality. Within CEVA Logistics, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills: you can do courses and be trained to the position of fork-lift truck driver or reach truck driver. You will also have the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract with CEVA Logistics!
CEVA Wijchen processes electronic products, varying from small printed circuit boards to large panels. These incoming goods are screened, processed and prepared for shipment. Depending on the department in which you’ll start working, your main activities will be picking orders and packaging goods.
At CEVA Logistics, the working atmosphere is great! You’ll be working small teams of around 8 people and you can listen to the radio on the shop floor. Your supervisors help coordinate the work, but will also lend a hand during busy periods. There’s a lot of personal attention for all employees, which makes working at CEVA Logistics an even more pleasant experience!Working hours
At CEVA Logistics, you will be working Monday through Friday between 7.00 and 22.00 hrs. You will be working 40 hours a week, but your specific working hours depend on the department in which you’ll start.
Wat wij bieden
10,60 bruto per uur
Living in or near Wijchen, Nijmegen or Groesbeek is a bonus, but not mandatory!How to apply
- Willing to participate in an Air-Freight Safety Employee training (paid for by Manpower)
- Availability of 40 hours per week between 7.00 and 22.00 hrs
- Capable of working with different computer systems
- Able to work a physically demanding job that includes standing, walking, and lifting up to 23 kilograms
- Your own mode of transport to get to work (for instance a bicycle, car, moped or motorbike)
- A certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you don’t have a criminal record
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- We will contact you for a personal phone interview
- Together we will consider if this vacancy (or possibly a different one) is the right one for you
- Interview at our local Manpower office and/or our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Douwe Schreuder via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 0882828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behou