Quality Control Technician
You will be routine testing raw materials, primary and printed packaging materials & finished products, stability samples and in-process control samples according to SOP and as per the committed time lines. Also you'll handle quality management system like Deviations, Out of specification results (Phase 1 investigation), Out of trend results in stability as well as in released products.
Other tasks are:
- Writing, review and approval of test results
- Maintain adherence to corporate policies and appropriate regulations through actions and decisions
- Active participation in advanced problem solving, root cause analysis, troubleshooting, interpretation/consultation, verification of quality and test results discussions
- First-line Troubleshooting of laboratory equipment
- Active participation in changes or act as change owner as part of continuous improvement.
Over de werkgever
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
Wat wij bieden
A great job opportunity within a large pharmaceutical company.
- Bachelor degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with the use of Pharmacopoeia methods
- A strong analytical oriented mindset.
- Experience with working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with development/validation or verification of analytical methods for complex drug products like liposomal or protein coated drugs
- Experience with analytical techniques like, UPLC/HPLC, TOC, PSD, etc.
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality systems and production processes
- Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment as well as Regulatory Audit like EU cGMP inspection , US-FDA, ANVlSA
- Team player, strong can-do mentality, results oriented
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden