Site Manager Groot Ammers
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
AkzoNobel Decorative Paints brings color into people’s lives, with a wide range of products for decoration and protection, inside and out. Our range includes paints, lacquers and stains, as well as products for the pre-treatment (pre-deco) of wood and metal. As experts in color, we strive to provide all our customers - from professional painters to enthusiastic do-it-yourselfers - with the very best products and advice for a perfect finish of their project.
To make sure the Groot Ammers team can deliver its best work we are now looking for a versatile and talented
Site Manager Groot Ammers
The site makes predominantly solvent-based Decorative paints for the Western European market from well-known brands such as Flexa, Sikkens, Cetabever and Trimetal.
As Site Manager you are responsible for the performance of the site in terms of safety, quality, service, costs, and people – both in terms of day-to-day manufacturing operations, but also in defining the longer-term ambitions for the site
Tasks you will encounter in this role are:
- Planning, leading, organizing & controlling the delivery (ready to serve) of the site’s contribution to business objectives and overall performance (in terms of safety, reliability, productivity, service, cost, quality, material/eco-efficiency and community stewardship) and provides insights regarding developments based on analysis.
- You contribute to the formulation of business objectives from a manufacturing perspective and ensure site capabilities, constraints and HSE considerations are incorporated into integrated business planning.
- Ensure ISC strategy is cascaded to the site organization effectively to ensure appropriate alignment of focus and relevant information and issues are fed back up.
- Establish, achieve, enforce and continuously improves the performance levels for the site in terms of customer service, safety, cost, quality, resource productivity, capital, engagement and eco efficiency and enforce the minimum personal performance level.
- Implement and operate the standard ALPS CoE processes for the site consistent with the agreed ISC functional excellence agenda.
- Implement and operate the common HSE platform and identify and respond effectively to hazards in HSE and security.
- You coach, mentor and develop the site management team members and build a team which collectively is capable of and fully involved in achieving the task.
- Establish a culture of functional and operational excellence, continuous improvement and accountability, professionalism and commitment to company values and behaviors
- Act as role model in talent management through developing a strong talent bench for key positions at site, enhancing talent development and engagement levels.
- Stimulate talent management by identifying and selecting talents with growth potential and driving exchange of talents across sites with colleague site managers.
- Network with other site managers / stakeholders inside and outside of AkzoNobel to develop and share knowledge, experience, leverage best practice and exchange of/and building talent
- Responsibility for the communication and alignment with Works Council.
- Ensure the In Control internal process and regulatory and legal compliance.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for communications outside of the site; being responsible for maintaining good relationships internal AkzoNobel and with all external bodies (media, attorneys, governmental and regulatory officials, community and business leaders, customers, employer association/association of chemical industry).
- Are familiar with all applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct/HSE standards and acts in compliance with all regulations.
Your Main responsibilities as Site Manager are:
- You work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure matrix structure operates efficiently.
- You act as an ambassador and encouraging talent processes and engagement.
- Ensures a job profile is in place, sets objectives for team members, reviews development and provides clear, open and constructive feedback on performance combined with the appropriate actions.
- Strengthens the talent pipeline by developing talent and regularly assesses and discusses talent and internal movement. Continuously monitors and evaluates retention risk.
- Stimulates, manages and follows through on employee engagement and builds on the workforce to reflect the societies and markets in which we do business (D&I).
- Creates an open environment in the team where all people can perform at their best and stimulates the development of others and ensures an engaged finance team.
- Ensures reporting line is fully informed and acts in line with HSE and Compliance regulations.
- Manages and plans relevant (departmental) budget and proactively manages the costs.
- Reports on progress on a continuous base.
• Degree-level qualified, ideally in an engineering or chemical engineering discipline
• Fluent in Dutch & English language skills
• Experienced people manager
• Solid multi-year background in Integrated Supply Chain
• Good working knowledge of safety management
• Customer-centric approach
• Project and investment project experience
As Site Manager you have a very varied job in Groot-Ammers and you can really make a difference with your problem solving and management skills. You also get a lot of room for your further development at AkzoNobel, we actively support you in this. Our international organization also offers you a broad horizon with room for growth in the longer term. The terms of employment are excellent.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please contact Denise de Bock, Talent Acquisition Partner, (088) 0106789, option 2. We would like to receive your application - this can only be done online - via our website www.akzonobel.com/ careers.
A pre-employment screening can be part of the application procedure.
We do not appreciate acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 5610
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist