Careers that change lives
We are currently looking for a Business Process Improvement Analyst within the Service and Repair team.
A day in the life
In this position you manage will manage Service & Repair projects related to process design & improvement, drive performance improvement, operational efficiency and business process re-engineering within S&R EMEA.
Your main tasks will include:
• Manage projects or project streams, including planning, progress review and reporting, as well as project quality and risk assessment
• Provide Service & Repair process/content knowledge as input in projects.
• Determine voice of the customer, both internal and external to prioritize service and product fulfilment strategies,
• Influence key stakeholders by developing well-articulated situation analysis and business case for change,
• Identify, frame and prioritize initiatives to capture value,
• Establish roadmap and develop actionable plans for immediate improvement and costs savings,
• Develop synergies and shared best practices across Medtronic businesses.
• Facilitate and accelerate cross-functional and business integration
• Analyze, assess, (re-)design, and implement processes considering relevant tools, systems and stakeholders.
• Ensure stakeholder commitment and provide training where required.
• Facilitate Change Management by applying appropriate methodology and tools
• Bachelor or MBA
• 3/5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management / Customer Care Operations.
• Experienced with the use of process optimization methodologies (BPR; lean sigma)
• Experience in project management
• Experience working in a multinational environment
• Experience in Service & Repair (and/or) Medical Devices / Healthcare / Life Sciences industries is a plus
To be successful in this role, you are a team player and a problem solver with an innovative mindset with the ability to see opportunities and challenge the status quo. You have a strong ability to build relationships within the global organization and able to influence at all levels across the business. Driving multiple projects simultaneously is no problem for you.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovation, but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.