Do you have the packing, checking and coordinating skills that make for a perfect shipping clerk? And do you also have a forklift truck certificate? In short, are you the organizing Rambo that we’re looking for? If so, we have the job for you! We offer you a position at a company that provides a good salary, reimbursement of travels expenses and the chance to earn a permanent contract. Continue reading to find out more about the working conditions and apply!Manpower is looking for a shipping clerk with a forklift truck certificate for a client at Schiphol.
As a shipping clerk you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Ensuring all orders are packed correctly and are tied securely to pallets
- Prepacking accessories in date order and following the corresponding instructions
- Ensuring all packages are staged for consolidation check
- Preparing shipment documents and carrier labels
- Arranging labelled boxes for loading for transport
- Making sure that the assembly area is clean
- Gross salary of €10.72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre up to 25 kilometres single journey
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- The possibility to get a permanent contract (after seven or eight months)
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the E-learning platform Studytube
Over de werkgever
About the company
The company you are going to work for is a global provider of conveying solutions, offering direct services in more than 100 countries. At this moment we unfortunately cannot tell you the name of the company. We will tell you more a few steps ahead in the procedure.Working hours
In this position you will be working between 7.30 and 16.00 from Monday till Friday. There’s a possibility that you will have to work overtime.
Wat wij bieden
10,72 bruto per uur
You preferably live in the Amsterdam area, for example in Amstelveen, Hilversum or Hoofddorp.
- A minimum of six months’ working experience as a shipping clerk or something similar, for example as a warehouse employee, logistics employee or forklift driver
- Forklift truck certificate and experience operating a forklift
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Good command of the English language (at least B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Good physical condition due to the physically demanding work
Do you meet all the criteria? Don’t wait any longer and apply today!The application process
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
For more information contact Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iede