Junior Researcher & Analyst Amsterdam
Tommy Hilfiger is in need of a Junior Researcher & Analyst for a maternity leave coverage. The right candidate needs to be available to join the Ecommerce team a.s.a.p. and be available until March 12th, 2021. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, October 27th at 12:00.
In this new and exciting role, you will improve the performance and online experience of our Ecommerce platforms by collaborating with UX/UI designers, Product Owners, CRO specialists and different stakeholders. Together you will make sure it not only meets the needs of our consumers but also captivates and engages them. As a team we work agile, data driven and also with an innovative spirit, always making sure we are on top of market trends.
Curious to find out more? Here is an overview of how will drive value day-to-day:
- Guide and propose User Tests to define or create new hypothesis that we can validate with A/B testing;
- Benchmark different websites with Tommy.com and visualize opportunities;
- Communicate with different stakeholders to identify the current bottlenecks and pain-points in our customer journey;
- Keep an eye open for new test ideas feeding our research backlog; challenge status quo by finding "problems"/ opportunities on the site and come up with fitting hypothesis;
- Own and maintain our research tools, such as website recordings, feedback tools and other insight gainers;
- Attend senior consultancy meetings for idea generation and clarification. Advice on timing, potential overlap with other tests and potential impact. Determine our most valuable or our most neglected segments/KPI's to bring the business to the next level;
- Monitor test performance during runtime and act accordingly in combination with our CRO specialists;
- Help our development teams to implement KPI tracking correctly;
- Propose innovative tools/features, define use cases for them and confirm those use cases/hypotheses afterwards based on the gained data during testing.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a team player who loves to challenge the status quo by initiating and executing valuable CRO experiments and wants to bring our European Tommy.com business to the next level. You have a strong 'can do' mentality and are not afraid to make decisions; your ideas and initiatives will be valued and you'll be very proud to see them being implemented on Tommy.com when proven winners!
You are not afraid to propose out of the box ideas but always support them with data. And, you know where to find the funniest GIFs to spice up your demo slides for your stakeholders!
- You bring 2 years e-commerce experience in CRO / UX / Analytics / Research / Benchmarking;
- You love data and are able to validate your assumptions/hypothesis by digging into Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or any other insight/reporting tools;
- Experience with User Testing;
- Understanding of AB testing methods, able to challenge and refine test ideas, build a strong hypothesis, business-case based, identify the best and most relevant KPIs, use segmentation and think in "personalized" consumer journeys;
- Big drive to innovate, improve and ease our online platform;
- You are a great communicator: able to manage and align several business stakeholders & CRO team, present, manage expectations, defend your priorities and outcome/advice;
- Positive attitude, energy, great desire to learn and passion to contribute and see results!;
- Key learning and development areas are: e-commerce data analysis, UX & usability, CRO way of working, critical-thinking, consumer centricity, case-building & presentation skills and managing internal stakeholders' expectations/assumptions.
Over de werkgever
The European headoffice of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an