Together with your team you will work on the whole engineering process, from specification until the complete transfer to our clients or partner regarding the construction of production-, packaging-, testing- and assembly machinery.
You are responsible for your own module or machine, from design until the functional construction. Some purchase of parts associated with your module is also part of your tasks. Furthermore you have an analytical ability, you are creative, have a technical understanding, are careful, independent, stress resistant, customizable and you have a great sense of responsibility.
Throughout the project, your are technically responsible and involved in the progress of the project and you will monitor the quality of the execution of the engineering process. You verify the progress of the project with the project manager.
- You have a technical bachelor's degree, preferably mechanical engineering or similar;
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position;
- You are experienced with CAD-drawing programs (Inventor is a pre);
- You have experience with designing in multidisciplinary teams;
- You have the ability to work within budget and schedule
- Knowledge of the Dutch-, German- or English language;
- You have a drivers license;
- When necessary,you are willing to travel abroad.