Wat we bieden
Your salary is based on:
• The weighting of your job;
• Your experience and your training;
FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards’; We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow; After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
• The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Master degree in safety / environmental / technology / mechanical or industrial engineering or management.
- Experience in domain of safety management / environmental management.
- Affinity with SHE and sustainability management in a continuous improvement context (TPM/WCOM)
- At least 10 year relevant working experience
- At least 5 years of management experience to lead individuals and teams Systems knowledge (OHSAS18000 / ISO14000 etc.)
- Up to date (SHE) management skills
- Continuous improvement skills (PDCA)
- Strategic skills: developing masterplans / strategies / annual plans
- Planning and Organization skills
- Monitoring & Problem analysis/solving
- Result oriented
- Conceptual thinking
- Change management / culture change skills
- Passion for SHE & Sustainability.