• Responsible to deliver flight and ground instruction;
• Responsible for maintaining correct post flight administration;
• Teach a range of EASA ATPL subjects in accordance with the relevant syllabi;
• Monitor and report on student progression;
• Responsible for maintaining accurate training records;
• Demonstrating and promoting correct organizational discipline and safety behavior;
• Attend instructor standardization meetings and meet targets;
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor/Chief Flight Instructor.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
• CPL(A) license, desired: Frozen ATPL(A)
• Desired: valid Flight Instructor(A) certificate (restricted may apply for this position);
• Class 1 medical;
• EU passport holder;
• Fluent in Dutch and English language;
• The ideal candidate should have previous experience in instruction of theoretical knowledge. If not, training can be given to the right candidate who demonstrates the correct qualifications and willingness to obtain new skills.