The Fleet Coordinator is responsible to optimize the fleet planning and subsequent the management reporting.
Main Tasks Fleet management
The Fleet Coordinator has a good proven commercial and technical track record and is responsible to increase the fleet utilization by optimizing the fleet planning and acting as liaison for the various companies departments. Supports the CEO with drafting of management information; drafting various commercial and service related KPI reports. Also supporting with observing the internal authorization processes.
MBO/HBO Logistics and/or Technical education
- 5 - 10 years of (rail) maintenance management experience
Competencies and Requirements:
- Has a deep knowledge of logistics and fleet management in a the rail industry.
- Has a thorough technical knowledge about locomotive types and their potential usage.
- Is a competent discussion partner for SMD (service department) to evaluate the grounds of availability issues and propose possible solutions.
- Is inventive, creative and proactive in respect of developing the fleet planning.
- Affinity with transportation and/ or logistic sector
- Good communication skills in English and German. Another European language is considered an advantage.
- Strong teamwork skills, able to build up trust and confidence with co-workers, customers and suppliers.
- Hands on mentality, capability to motivate people, independent and target focused.
- Willing to regularly travel abroad.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a positive attitude.