Everynet is the leading LPWA pioneer and network operator, providing innovative solutions that help companies around the world solve biggest IoT challenges and scale quickly. Everynet has a portfolio of intellectual property, products and solutions which include network infrastructure, a flexible management platform, ready-to-deploy Proof of Concept kits, reference designs and a large third-party device and software partner ecosystem. We believe that IoT is "bits, billion and cents" and our vision is to make it simple to drive massive subscriber growth on LoRaWAN IoT networks.
Everynet offers infrastructure partners a disruptive and unrivalled business model to deploy large-scale, commercial LoRaWAN networks with lowest-cost, lowest-risk, quickest time-to-revenue and carrier grade quality.
Our innovative architecture allows partners to build and operate neutral-host infrastructure and sell wholesale coverage: enabling MNOs, enterprises and municipalities to provide IoT connectivity without managing infrastructure. This model has proven hugely successful, generating a massive paying subscriber base and the highest utilised national networks in the world, transacting a billion messages already through our advanced technology solution.
Everynet is a founding Member of the LoRa Alliance™ and plays an active role in the activities of the Alliance.
Everynet BV’s Delft office seeks an IoT Systems Architect to become part of its Core Team and coordinate pilot projects and Proof of Concepts, as well as provide technical and strategic guidance to System Integrators and customer engineering teams.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience as an Application Engineer or equivalent user facing software-engineering role
- Expertise in software development agile methodologies
- Experience in network, servers, and application-status monitoring
- Working knowledge of Linux, Python and known DevOps tools like Git and Gitlab
- Project Management experience recommended
- Working knowledge of databases, MongoDB and SQL are a plus
- Code deployment tools experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a wide and distributed team
- English proficiency required
- Hackathon and Meetups attendee is a plus
- Design, develop and implement software integration based on user feedback
- Work closely with customer engineering teams to develop and implement solutions to using Everynet technologies
- Worldwide travel to Everynet network locations
- Understand and solve complex technical and software integration issues
- Able to work productively with different languages and cultures
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the team members to streamline code deployment
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems, processes and data-security
- Apply cloud computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes
- Implement automation tools and frameworks
- Implement security best practices to harden software security in first stages of development and deployment
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance and availability
- Develop and maintain design, integration and troubleshooting documentation
- API Integrations
- Gateway agent porting assistance
Liefst HBO tot WO niveau
Liefst 3 jaar Application Engineer or equivalent ervaring
Je beheerst Engels
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.100,- tot € 3.100,- per maand