For a company in Echt we are looking for a financial controller.
- Responsible for ensuring all accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented.
- Perform cash management functions and oversee AP, AR, payroll (Holland and Belgium) and bank reconciliation functions.
- Establishing and executing internal controls over the company's accounting and financial procedures.
- Reviewing and approving all invoices to be paid, as well as reviewing accounts receivable aging reports.
- Coordinating with external tax accountants for income tax preparation and auditors who prepare internal audits of the company, includes keeping company records organized and readily available for examination.
- Responsible for all banking and finance activities, reviewing all financial contracts, financing agreements and insurance policies.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive financial information to the Managing Director for long-term financial strategizing.
- Provide crucial financial data and work with the Managing Director to coordinate all financial planning functions with business operations.
- Prepare financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, annual budgets, budget-to-actuals and financial projections.
- Hungry attitude that wants to make an impact in a rapidly growing company
- Completed HBO / University education in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Skilled at in-depth financial analysis and providing expert financial perspective and opinions
- Familiar with ERP-system Navision/Microsoft Dynamics
- Proficient in complex excel spreadsheet design
- Possess financial analysis skills and analytical efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in preferable an international company or with leading accountancy company
- Affinity with pay-roll in Benelux and HR-related issues
- Fluency in English and at least intermediate Dutch level Besides that you are an eager, fact based, result driven, accurate, tech savvy team player!
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive financial package.
- A challenging job for a financial controller looking for an entrepreneurial job in a rapidly growing and global software company.
- An international, entrepreneurial, agile and low-bureaucracy working environment.