We are searching for aggressive, dedicated, and passionate individuals who are ready to join a company that is currently building strong momentum and growth. You will offer businesses and organizations tailored solutions with InBody’s technology.
We are searching for a dedicated individual who can find the right candidates for sales representatives, overseas sales representatives, technical support engineer and so on as recruiter. And as HR Advisor, you are responsible for connecting and translating organizational strategy and HR goals to practical HR policies.
About the InBody
InBody is the worldwide leader in body composition analysis, revolutionizing the field with innovative technology and devices. InBody’s products are trusted by top research facilities, fitness centers, hospitals and health centers around the world because of their accuracy, reproducibility, and ease-of-use.
InBody has a range of different models designed to meet a wide variety of needs, ranging from corporate wellness programs, to gyms and fitness clubs, to top-tier medical institutions. From large organizations to small clinics, one thing always stays the same: the precision, accuracy, and reproducibility of all InBody Tests.
Find out more at www.inbody.com and www.inbodyusa.com.
About the InBody Europe
In 1996, InBody Co., Ltd. established in Seoul, Korea to produce and promote the InBody. In 2000, InBody established its first overseas subsidiary in the United States and has also established subsidiaries in Japan, China, India and Malaysia. InBody has a global network of partners in over 70 countries across North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa.
In 2017, InBody Europe B.V. is a newly established corporate branch of InBody, located Hessenbergweg 75A, 1101 CX Amsterdam-Zuidoost in the Netherlands, which concentrates on expanding business opportunities in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg in the beginning stages, and then will eventually manage all of Europe.
The Role as a Recruiter of InBody Europe
• Active recruitment through sites like LinkedIn and other recommended search channels
• Set up appropriate recruit tool for InBody Europe
• Screening CVs, conducting orientation, and working conditions converstations, checking of references
• Set up and develop employment branding through social media campaings and so on
The Role as a HR Advisor of InBody Europe
• Develop, optimize and implement HR tools
• On boarding process of foreign employees (residence permit, 30% arrangement)
You Need To Have
• Bachelor's Degree required in HBO human resource management or similar study
• Native Dutch and fluent English proficiency
• Must complete and pass the internal products certification training within the introductory period
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A problem solver/analytical thinker
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Ability to effectively make formal and informal product presentations
• Position type: Full-time, Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
• Salary Range : Depends on experience
• Desired start date: ASAPThe most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change and challenge because we are a fast-growing company.