AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.Application details
We welcome your online application, reference 5121. Please share your CV and cover letter with us. Please note that we only consider applications via the system, not by mail.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Ariane Kräutner, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, mail TalentResourcing.NL@akzonobel.com.
The vacancy will expire on October 29th . Feedback is expected to be given by mid-November. An employment screening will be part of the selection process. Agency calls are not appreciated.What do you bring?
• Several years of experience in a corporate C&B team in an international organization or via a consulting agency, ready for your second or third career step; experience with incentives is an asset
• Ability to analyse data and other information and turn it into accurate and meaningful insights and communicate these in a way that makes sense and applies good judgement
• High attention to detail, combined with the ability to work quickly as well as accurately; highly developed Excel skills
• Knowledge of market analysis/ benchmarking and C&B is a must-have, knowledge in annual reporting and LTI and STI processes is preferred
• Excellent English communication skills, good project management and stakeholder management skills
• Pro-active attitude and focus on continuous improvement
• Master in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
You are an experienced Compensation and Benefits (C&B) specialist with great analytical, Excel and communication skills, who is eager to collaborate with other internal departments and work pro-actively and in a precise manner on the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of our global incentives and executive reward policies and support the preparations of the annual remuneration report.
You will be part of the Global Rewards team with direct report to the Manager Executive Rewards and Global Incentives. You will work on the global incentives policy development, program implementation and maintenance. Next, you also support the administration of the executive population of AkzoNobel so that they are appropriately and effectively compensated and the processes underpinning these are well managed and you prepare the annual remuneration report.
In your role within Global Rewards, you are specialized in short-term incentives (STI) and long-term incentives (LTI) and executive reward. Next to your own team, you collaborate closely with the HR Director Rewards, regional rewards teams, Global Business Services (GBS) People Service and regional and local HR organizations. You might also have (in)direct contact with senior stakeholders and ExCo members.
AkzoNobel strives to offer transparent compensation and benefits and rewards internal collaboration. We embrace a divers and inclusive culture in which personal growth is embedded. We value customer-focus, deliver on commitment, passion for excellence and winning together.
You will work at our headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.What will you do?
You support, lead and coordinate executive rewards activities. You design, execute and administer global incentives, STI and LTI. You also support with the creation of the annual remuneration report. Next to that, you embrace continuous improvement and support further development in the field of HR compensation and benefits.
• Support with project-based activities (e.g. harmonization, alignment of terms and conditions of employment, policy development)
• Prepares policy changes and obtain buy-in from relevant stakeholders
• Support and deliver annual compensation process through SF system
• Lead and coordinate with the regional service centers for executive data/documentation process and make sure the accuracy of key data for executive population
• Lead annual salary data activities with data providers to ensure the most updated data for all countries including executive population (both SE and TE)
• Support Executive Rewards and Global incentives function to advise managers on individual salary treatment and employees on interpretation of plan provisions for executive employees, specifically in on-boarding, promotion and off-boarding processes
• Administration of Executive Reward related subjects
• Analyzes costs and competitive trends in cash and benefits programs and identifies the organization’s position for executive employees
• Design, execution and admin of STI and LTI
• Support in annual STI cycle including design of new mechanisms and policies, analysis and coordination work on financial data collection, and other change data verification with regional rewards and PS Team
• Support with the administration of the company’s equity incentive plans
• Support recognition programs with activities for global recognition processes
• Support the activities for annual report rewards part of work preparation (e.g. remuneration report and share based compensation reporting)
• AGM (Annual General Meeting) preparations
• Support in identifying opportunities and actions for continuous improvement by means of analysis of external and internal data
• Participate into further development of processes, tools and reporting in HR compensation area
• Prepare HR and employee process and communication materials for executive and incentive processes
• Are the focal point for Rewards team in terms of the archiving system, and take responsibility for maintaining key documentation (e.g. policies, employee files) on it
You are a wizard in Excel, good with numbers and you have excellent analytical skills. By nature, you are detail-oriented and precise.
You enjoy working together, creating plans together and winning as a team with direct and indirect colleagues in order to deliver the best result. You are not an administration professional, but motivated by pro-actively creating and improving C&B processes and by communicating our incentive policies to the right stakeholder.
Your English communication skills are very good and you are able to adjust your communication style to the audience, including senior stakeholders. You have several years of experience within Compensation & Benefits, preferably with incentives, and you are ready for your second or third career step within C&B.
You have a passion for excellence and a continuous improvement mind-set.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 5121