For a company in Maastricht, specialised in developing and producing medical devices, we're looking for a Data Analyst.
Analyze and study business data related to technical services and all adjacent activity. Good analytical knowledge is required as well as experience with tools like ERP/CRM systems and MS Power BI or similar.or Excel. The data produced is used to improve the technical service business in general and specifically Field Action and Recall execution.
- Collects data out of different CRM and ERP systems, like Salesforce.com, QAD, Oracle, legacy Excel spreadsheets;
- Sets up sustainable system of data collection and storage;
- Creates accessible datasheets for the department. Creates online accessible Power BI tables;
- Interacts with colleagues from different levels within and outside the department;
- Initiates improvement suggestions;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Business or equivalent experience;
- 1+ year experience in Data Analyst position;
- Have strong analytical skills;
- Have advanced skills with ERP systems, CRM systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), etc.;
- Have experience with Microsoft Power BI;
- Near native English speaking (read/write).
- Excellent organization, time management;
- Good interpersonal, verbal, written communications skills utilized in a team environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and positively with other team members;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Salary and Benefits
Determined contract with the company in Maastricht.
Salary will be bases on experience, but with a maximum of € 2800 euro gross a month based on 40h.