The project aims to adapt a number of existing work processes and, if necessary, to introduce new work processes for the establishment of an efficient, unambiguous and predictable finance and member administration. If new software is needed for the new work processes, it will be purchased and implemented.
The assignment consists of drawing up a business case and then executing the project. In the initiative phase, work processes and software currently used will be inventoried by means of interviews and analyses. The initiative phase of the project should result in a business case that weighs the pros and cons from switching to new software and internal operation of (part of the) financial functions. In the implementation phase, the project manager supervises the setting up of new work processes, the possible purchase of new software and the migration of data.
All this is done in collaboration with the Financial Officer and other staff members. The project manager reports to the executive director.
- Academic, HBO++
- Some years of experience in project management
- Expertise in the field in which the project is active; migration projects of financial systems
- Expertise in the field of European projects and Horizon 2020 Rules and Regulations
- Courses in business administration
- Social skills
- The ability to work both at tactical level (writing of business cases) and operational level (implementation phase)
- Good knowledge of the English language, particularly in the field in which the project is active
The duration of the project is six months and runs from 15 November 2017 to 15 May 2018.
Location is the Hague area.