Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
What you will be doing:
As Manager Operations and Engineering, your goal is to let the organization grow and lead them, both on a strategic level and tactically. You develop, communicate and execute technical strategies and roadmaps for experience across devices. You contribute to the overall technical product strategy of the company and align it with the roadmap. Furthermore, you build and scale the operational processes in the organization across different devices and contribute to general technical practices.
The intention is that you not only develop the teams, but also their talents and leadership within the organization. Communicating the strategy, as well as tactics and progress to the team and stakeholders, takes the level to the next platform.
Our client is a global platform that enables distributed teams to collaborate effectively, from brainstorming sessions and workshops to project planning, from designing new products and services to facilitating flexible ceremonies.
With millions of users and tens of thousands of paying customers, the company is trusted by very large international players from around the world.
At our client you belong to a team of dreamer. For that reason, she is also looking for people who dream big, work hard, but still remain sober for the time being. Collaboration is at the heart of what it does. Through her partnerships she hopes to create a supportive, hospitable and innovative environment. Thus, every man and woman out there strives to play as a team to conquer the world and create a better version of themselves every day. If this sounds like something that turns you on, we'd love to hear from you!
Of course you also get a lot in return, especially:
- A more than competitive salary;
- Shares of an emerging and already very successful company;
- Fully covered medical insurance;
- Travel allowance;
- Lunch, snacks, drinks and other type of meals are provided;
- Fee to set up a home workplace to facilitate remote work during a period;
- Weekly team activities (even virtual) to keep the mood high;
- Ability to work for a truly global team;
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
If you are interested, please feel free to send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are looking for someone with:
- over 10 years of experience in software engineering or overall engineering;
- over 10 years of experience in managing people;
- experience in a SaaS B2B environment;
- demonstrable experience with engineering on different devices (Mobile, tablet for iOS, Android, WinRT);
- Proven experience in managing distributed teams;
- Extensive experience in prioritizing and project-based way of working;
- Results-oriented skills and who knows how to use data to formulate strategies;
- Good understanding of product requirements and ability to align with technical strategy;
- Strong execution skills in a multifunctional environment with multiple stakeholders;
- Insight into technical architecture and considerations.