At this moment the Plagron sales team is divided up into 2 teams with 10 people in total. 2 sales managers and 8 account managers. You will closely cooperate with a number of different departments like, Marketing and R&D. You will report directly to the sales manager, the sales manager reports directly to general management.
Your customers are located in Italy, Poland and the Balkan countries. Within these countries you as the account manager are responsible for building, maintaining and expanding the relationships with both retailers and wholesalers. You will also be responsible for developing new business and actively seek new business opportunities. Your goal is to increase sales with existing customers and prospects. You are responsible for the entire sales process: pre-sales, sales and after sales.
You are willing to travel a minimum of 100 days a year. On a regular basis you will be away from home for 1 to 2 weeks at a time to visit existing customers as well as prospects to show them the added value Plagron will bring to their business. The time not spent traveling will be spent at Plagron’s offices in Ospel, to work on pre- and after-sales. Within the sales process you are able to accurately work according to our internal processes and guidelines. You signal opportunities and developments within the market and actively share these within the team.
- You minimally have MBO working and academic capabilities and preferably a finished commercially oriented education at this level
- You have a minimum of 3 years prior experience in a similar role
- You master both English and Italian on a professional level, preferably combined with working knowledge of both Dutch and German.
- You have a demonstrable experience with foreign business travelling and you actually enjoy being on the road.
- You are an ambitious, independent and convincing personality
- You work accurately, structured and you are both enthusiastic and creative
- You have a great commercial sense and are able to communicate on all different levels
- You are able to create goodwill with your customers and you have a very strong focus on relationships.
- You are a problem solver and you are able to see and overcome potential obstacles, decisiveness is second nature for you.
- You have an open minded personality are a team player and you have a representative appearance.
- You live within a 70km radius from our offices in Ospel, or you are a willing to relocate.
Bertels B.V. has been a leading supplier of high quality fertilizers for 25 years. Bertels B.V. has 2 brands which it markets: Plagron and Pure. Bertels B.V. is a financially healthy company with exceptional growth over the past years with over 60 employees at this moment. Bertels B.V. is a global supplier and based in Ospel.
The ambience is best described as no-nonsense, open and informal. You get all the opportunities for personal growth and development. Your input and professionalism can make an actual difference with our company.
Do you have passion and energy for 10? Are you convinced that you can join our sales team with a great dose of self-confidence? then please send a written motivation and your c.v. to: Suzan Levels at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
If you have any questions in regards to this position you can contact Marc Janssen, sales manager Plagron. You can reach him at 0495-631 559 or 06-54226422. An assessment can be part of the application procedure.