Content & Advocacy Manager
About Lowlander and this role
Lowlander was founded early 2016 by our Chief Botanical Officer Frederik. Having worked for years for breweries and gin genever distilleries he fell in love with botanicals. As a beer lover he grew curious about what kind of character these special flavours could give to beer. From his first flavour explorations in an Amsterdam kitchen, our driven team of 15 Lowlanders is now bringing botanically brewed beverages to the best bars, restaurants and shops in over 4000 accounts across 19 countries in Europe and beyond.
At Lowlander Botanical Beers we believe that a little bit of ingenuity, combined with the power of nature creates limitless possibilities. The opportunity now is for someone to come on board as our Content & Advocacy Manager with a very specific focus of becoming one of the most inspiring drinks brands within the next 3 years. How? Well it is like you are becoming our storyteller in chief owning all the content which leaves our doors and deciding at pace what is relevant and engaging content to create and share or blow up into something bigger by means of a “PR burst”. You will be part of the marketing team (currently 3FTE + freelance support) and will be responsible for creating pull and push on the basis of our brand distinctiveness and for creating value which enables us to sell more, for more and easier.
The main goal is to drive our reach and engagement and in turn our B2C and B2B conversion in line with the potential we have as a brand, within the cultural space we operate.
A week in the life of (your responsibilities)
- Ongoing creative scoping and daily execution and evaluation of content curation and creation whether this is copy, video or photography.
- Management of our media channels (website, social media, Mailchimp, CRM) across all audiences (consumer, trade, media).
- Brainstorm with the broader marketing team on a new campaign for our Christmas Tree brewed Winter IPA and further translation into media & content plan.
- Write, distribute and follow up on our latest press release on our new beer, or our sustainable initiative of eliminating plastic waste from our supply chain.
- Push live new content ideas constantly whether it is on our B2B communication via automated emails, a new campaign idea, a culturally relevant occasion or something which popped up while having your morning shower.
- Complete your and of week analysis and report on the main reach, advocacy and engagement KPI’s, ready to test, learn and improve next week!
- You have this rare combination of knowing what works with content creation, strategy, community management and data analysis while feeling what motivates people to share and engage with a brand.
- You get excited about testing new things, working quickly and decisively and always with clear goals in mind and come to the role brimming with ideas of how to get Lowlander in front of people.
- Love for all things beautiful, whether words or visuals.
- You love beer, food, cocktails (or all of those).
You have (must haves):
- +4 years (freelance) working experience within PR, (visual) content creation and/ or community management and you can talk, full of pride, about what the amazing results in terms of reach, engagement and conversion you have achieved.
- Demonstrable experience with management of the whole suite of tools you need to work efficiently and effectively with all social platforms and insights tools.
- Worked with, and a passion for, the F&B or drinks industry so you understand how consumers behave and what makes customers tick so you can hit the ground running.
- A burning desire to achieve something extraordinary, have an impact and no issues with working hard and a sheer passion for what you do.
- Both your Dutch and English writing skills are flawless and you can demonstrate that the right tone of voice makes the biggest difference.
What we offer
- The chance to be part of an adventure, building a company & brand from the ground up.
- A truly entrepreneurial environment, where you get the freedom but are expected to deal with the responsibilities which in turn will drive your (personal) development opportunities.
- Work with some smart and agile people, in a small, international and diverse team – read about our Lowlander behaviours here.
- Unlimited Botanically Brewed Lowlander Beers!
Apply (FT or Freelance)
Preference for full time but open to explore and/or start on a freelance basis. If you want to be part of our journey and help to drive the share of mind of Lowlander Botanical Beers forward then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest October 21st. Please include a clear, detailed summary of relevant achievements you’re proud of and a creative proposal on why you feel we should invite you to drink a Lowlander together
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Liefst 4 jaar Digital marketing ervaring
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.500,- tot € 3.500,- per maand