VodafoneZiggo Wholesale is the competence center for all Roaming, MVNO and Connect activities within VodafoneZiggo. The Wholesale team handles all commercial-, contractual- and operational relations with all national and international telecom partners in both the fixed as well as mobile domain.
Enjoy the challenge
- Vodafone is one of the leading parties in the (inter)national Wholesale roaming domain.
- handles the outbound roaming for the Vodafone- and Hollandsnieuwe customers and the inbound roaming on the Vodafone-NL network
- handle (ii) they commercially leverage the Vodafone-NL roaming footprint for third parties.
This is what you’ll do:
As Manager of the Wholesale Roaming stream you are responsible to build this stream into a future proof and commercially strong player which on one side develop the roaming revenues and margins with third parties and on the other hand create savings by strong negotiations and efficiencies. You will be leading a team of 8 people existing out experienced Partner Managers, Product Managers, Operations managers and Operations specialists. You will focus on the strategic roaming roadmap, have the commercial responsibility of leveraging the Vodafone roaming footprint to (international) Wholesale partners, maintain the relationship with Vodafone Group and its Competence Centre Roaming and expand VodafoneZiggo’s premium roaming solution
Write history, shape the future.
Together with 8 colleagues you make up the Wholesale Management Team. Your team is part of wholesale, which focuses on building further on the Wholesale department. You will be leading the enthusiastic roaming stream. With your natural leadership skills you will empower the team to build the roaming products to the next level. Maastricht will be your home base.
This is where you will feel at home. Thanks to:
- An office that reflects VodafoneZiggo’s identity: digital!
- A welcoming office, with a beautiful view over the Maas river
- An app that points you to an available workspace. Want to know how noisy and/or warm that area is? The app’s got you covered!
- Your new colleague Irene, who is the queen of memes, and always happy to share
- Central Office is as dynamic as our networks; prepare to get energized!
- Brilliant podcast tips from Mark, your new colleague, who listened to (almost) all of them
- Great coffee at our coffee bars – our baristas are always happy to serve
- Good food: enjoy tasty, chef-prepared dishes in our restaurant, Club Connect
- An after-lunch game of FIFA or Pacman? Or a race in our F1 simulator? Fun is included!
- Fresh out of snacks? Forgot (yikes!) someone’s birthday? Shop ‘till you drop at the Hoog Catharijne shopping mall
VodafoneZiggo connects millions of people and organizations. This is how we create value. For individuals. And for society as a whole. From our technicians and customer support professionals, to all of our office staff; our 8.000+ colleagues are eager to drive that positive change. To do so, we share three values: Open Up, Team Up and Step Up. These represent thinking positively, listening to and learning from each other, with a focus on collaboration, plus a penchant for thinking and acting out of the box. That calls for people who dare to transcend their comfort zone and face challenges with a welcoming smile. Is that you? Let’s meet up!
Do it your way
All roads are open at VodafoneZiggo. The Manager of the Wholesale Roaming stream has extended knowledge of the international wholesale roaming market, commercial, financial, legal and regulatory background, has a proven track record in understanding the complex IT related roaming procedures and can link changes in the broadest sense into opportunities and threads for VodafoneZiggo. As a manager, you play a key role within the MT to build further on the Wholesale department. You will be leading the enthusiastic roaming stream. With your natural leadership skills you will empower the team to build the roaming products to the next level.
Got what it takes?
- More than 10 year experience in Wholesale and Roaming;
- Have in-depth knowledge of roaming;
- building the roaming footprint, new destinations and / or new services
- commercial reselling the VodafoneZiggo roaming footprint to wholesale partners,
- its technical aspects,
- its IT- and billing processes,
- steering and fraud management
- Commercial partner management towards corporate customers: have proven commercial skills and have experience in working with complex wholesale contracts including the legal and regulatory side of the roaming domain.
- Experience in leading a team of professionals; coaching and motivational qualities
- Strong communicator at all levels internally as well as externally towards customers, partners, group entities, suppliers.
- Can work in an Agile environment
Did you check all the boxes, but do personal circumstances require something extra, such as flexible working hours or workplace adaptations? We can accommodate that!
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €5000,00 and €6300,00 per month, plenty of growth potential and an attractive bonus plan to boot
- A car to get you to all your appointments
- 20 days of paid leave
- A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit! Put money aside for an adventurous (or super leisurely) holiday? Save up for a sabbatical? Take a few extra days off? Or simply spend the extra cash on whatever you fancy? It is up to you!
- Unlimited Learning! Take an online programming course and discover the developer in yourself. Team up with colleagues for Spanish classes. The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices – an all you can learn experience!
- A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips /
- A mobility budget of € 800,- gross per month, to use as you see fit
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Masters program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly.
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work.
- Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and (much) more
Apply for the position of Manager Wholesale. Questions? Call or app Recruiter Lotte Bijleveld at 06-21360339 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You’ll have all the answers soon!
- We will let you know in 2 weeeks if we’d like to meet*
- Are we both positive about that first talk? Then we’ll invite you to our online TalentPitch, for a Culture Fit and a Braingame exercise. To speed up the process, we also schedule a second or third meet-up straightaway!
- Are all systems go? Then we’ll make you a job offer
- A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process
* To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our first meeting is online. Check this page to learn about our full range of measures and procedures.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist