Supervisor Life Science team for EMEA - Leiden area
As Manager of the Life Sciences Program Management team in EMEA your role involves being a resource to Program Managers that help companies involved in the manufacture or distribution of temperature sensitive pharmaceutical products to characterize and improve their cold chains.
- Collaborate and facilitate coordination between the Life Science global business
- Focusing Program Managers on customer cold chain awareness and improvement
- Foster collaboration between the EMEA and U.S. Life Science Program Management teams in order to provide global collaboration and the best possible experience for our global customers.
- Provide technical leadership in cold chain management practices, validation and quality management for both internal and external customers
- Work directly, in coordination with Program Managers, with key customers on design, planning, implementation, execution and follow up on programs
- Partner with Sales on scoping, planning, and effectively pricing programs and deliverables and measuring results
- Collaborate with Product Management, Support Services, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Finance, and Quality Assurance departments on the expansion and continuous improvement of Life Sciences services and growing revenue and profitability
- Represent the Company as a Subject Matter Expert in Cold Chain Consulting at industry events such as conferences and trade shows
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in cold chain management including European Commission Guidelines on GDP of Medicinal Products for Humans, Good Cold Chain Management Practices (CGCMP), USP 1079 Good Storage and Shipping.
- BS in Packaging Engineering, Chemical, Industrial Engineering or related engineering or scientific field.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the Life Sciences industry in a technical capacity including experience with qualification and validation programs (IQ, OQ, PQ) and FDA regulations related to temperature management or a combination of education and/or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in process improvement methodologies (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) and statistical methodologies. Must be able to demonstrate these skills in solving problems and analyzing business issues.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles effectively managing and developing a team
- Strong and effective communicator in both written and oral English language skills
TRAVEL Up to 50% travel required.
Cold chain management, bachelor's in Packaging Engineering, Chemical, Industrial Engineering, minimum of 5 years of work experience in Life Science Industry, team management experience, 50% travel
Wat wij bieden
€ 10,- tot € 1.120,-