Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
As part of the analytics team you will create reports and insights which supports different stakeholders like digital marketing, the bugaboo.com website and the etail channels like Amazon.
• Support the business with analysis in consumer behavior, product sales and marketing effectiveness
• Build dashboards in Qliksense and Google Data Studio
• Build data integrations in Google Cloud
• Process data via Google Big Query (sql) for consumer segments, reporting and analysis
You report into Fanny Kassapian (Digital Analyst) who is in the team of Otto van den Akker (Analytics Manager).
· A competitive salary;
· 25 working days per calendar year as holiday entitlement;
· Participation in Bugaboo’s bonus plan;
· Flexible working hours;
· Pension plan;
· Laptop and mobile phone;
· Good mobility allowance arrangement;
· Bugaboo offers a healthy lunch for a small contribution (note: not during Covid-19);
· A change to learn from the best
You come with a degree in a quantitative related field (Business analytics, econometrics, data science, computer science etc). You are a problem solver at heart and you’re driven by the challenge to constantly learn and optimize.
• Working experience not mandatory
• Experience in sql
• Ability to work independently and in a group
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)