Head of Customer Experience
- Growth Marketing Specialist
- Transformation Specialist
- Inbound Marketing Specialist
Are you a passionate marketer with a solid belief in the inbound marketing model? Love the idea of working in a start-up on a mission to change the fashion industry? Curious about how technology can help the fashion industry become better and more sustainable? Keep reading!
Tell me more about the role!
Of course! At HATCH, we operate an inbound marketing model to grow our budding B2B SaaS business and we're hoping you will help us get even better. We are looking for experienced Inbound Marketing talent to help us bring more fashion brands to HATCH. In this role, you will:
- Build and manage a rich content strategy and calendar that attracts qualified fashion brands and guide them through the buying process with multiple content formats..
- Generate and grow new leads through boosting website conversion with hyper-targeted, hyper-relevant content, landing pages and other lead generation content.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand and refine our inbound marketing activity to convert leads into customers.
- Track performance of the different marketing initiatives and report on the ROI of these activities - allowing us to assess which channels work best to achieve HATCH’s business goals.
- Manage on-page SEO for HATCH’s Blog and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Continuously explore new ways to engage and reach our target fashion brands.
- Collaborate with the rest of our customer experience team to develop and execute inbound marketing initiatives that meet our strategic goals.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you excited about the role? We hope so! Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- You are a growth marketer at heart. You are passionate about the space and can leverage this to up our marketing game.
- You’re able to balance strategy with a hands-on approach and always willing to step up when times require.
- You have a good understanding of inbound marketing which you use to get better in achieving HATCH’s growth goals.
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM tools like HubSpot, Zendesk or Intercom are a plus.
- You always leverage data to learn and decide the best next steps in your activities. Solid understanding of Google Analytics Suite is needed. Bonus points for any other tooling and expertise!
- Strategic thinking and strong communication skills are essential for this role. We are looking for a real team player, highly collaborative, who gives constructive feedback to help the team grow
- You are able to translate HATCH’s strategy into a compelling story through a kick-ass content strategy.
- You have at least 2 years of experience developing inbound marketing strategies for B2B. Wait, did you say B2B SaaS? Even better!
- Being a start-up, it’s critical that you are able to think on your feet, think in solutions (current and future) and are pragmatic by nature.
- Finally, you want this opportunity to keep on growing and learning on everything marketing, sales, design, product, fashion and more.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist