Parles-tu français? Oui? Do you have a mbo or EQF level 3 degree or higher and at least two years of customer service experience? Then you are more than welcome to be part of a unique ride! You can find all the details of the vacancy down below.
You will be given a unique opportunity to join this international mobility brand. At Lynk & Co, being bold is in their DNA. Their goal is to change mobility forever with hassle-free mobility options that are flexible, straightforward, and sustainable. They´re constantly looking for superstars with open minds and the same passion for their mission. If that sounds like you, and you´re up for an exciting adventure, then fasten your seatbelt, thrill-seeker, and apply as soon as possible!
And what about the dough you ask? Well, gross salary is €13.72 hour. Not bad right? Oh and as a bonus, you’ll have a chance at getting a permanent contract. Score!Your daily ride
The European engagement centre in Maastricht was opened in April 2020. The first batch of superstars has already started building the foundation for game-changing customer service. For Lynk & Co this is all about thinking out of the box and creating wow-experiences. Yes, read that again, a personal approach is key, so no robots wanted.
Your main super power is customer interaction via different communication channels next to being a brand ambassador. You´ll be dealing with anything from membership subscriptions, e-commerce, Lynk & Co club events to technical assistance. No worries, you don´t need to be a mechanic or a car enthusiast but being a computer nerd could come in handy! Btw: together you can make things happen, so remember they´re counting on you for the continuous development of the engagement center. Always be open minded, stay curious and embrace a bit of wrong.
Working for Lynk & Co is working in a fun and informal atmosphere. What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €13.72 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre starting from ten kilometres single journey
- Pension accrual via Manpower after twenty six weeks of work
- Opportunity to work at an innovative start-up
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
Over de werkgever
Who are Lynk & Co?
Lynk & Co are a lot of things!
They do make really, really good cars (the kind that already have all the features without having to ask for them), but they also offer a radical new way of using those cars. Customers can buy, subscribe or lease a car with ease, whatever suits their lifestyle best.
More and more people don’t really want to own a car, they just need to use one. They value experience over ownership and care about the environment. Lynk & Co believes those people deserve more.
Besides cars, the company likes building a community. Lynk & Co also uses their network to partner with other brands, support events and promote people doing nice things.
FYI: the head office of Lynk & Co is based in Gothenburg, Sweden, and the world´s first mindblowing Lynk & Co club will open in Amsterdam later this year.Working hours
In this full-time function you will be working from Monday till Friday between 9 am and 9 pm in 8 hour shifts. However, in the long run Lynk & Co will offer their customers a 24/7 support so you will be working during the weekend and overnight.
Wat wij bieden
2257,00 bruto per maand
What do you bring?
You also preferably live in or near Maastricht, Valkenburg, Heerlen or Geleen.How to apply
- A mbo or EQF level 3 degree or higher
- Excellent command of French and good command of English, because of contact with French- and English-speaking customers
- At least two years of experience working as a customer service agent, call centre agent or similar
- Flexibility to work in 24/7 environment in the near future
- Availability of 38 hours per week
- Ping pong skills appreciated but not mandatory
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- An online assessment will be sent to you
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via email@example.com of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en be