Do you want to help to shape the future of Cybersecurity for a global leader in the sourcing, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities and products on a global scale? If you want to be able to work with top edge security specialists & tools than this is the opportunity for you!
Glencore Agriculture B.V. is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities, such as grain, oilseeds, sugar, cotton and biodiesel. Using our network of storage facilities, processing plants and transport assets we process, manage and supply these commodities to our customers. Through our industry insight, strong relationships and our asset network, we focus on the sustainability, safety, quality and reliability of everything we do. For more information about our company, please visit http://www.glencoreagriculture.com
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 135 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 7 main teams: Operations, Development, Security, Business Intelligence, Global Finance & Accounting Support Center, Enterprise Architecture and Project Management Office.
Glencore International AG and Glencore Agriculture B.V. have decided that Glencore Agriculture is to be smoothly transitioned into an independent state. Projects have started to carve out all shared services including IT elements such as Business Application platforms and infrastructure.
Glencore Agriculture is facing the challenge of a significant IT landscape change. The landscape of infrastructure and systems are being transitioned to a next maturity level to ensure to be ready for the future.
In this position, you are the security delegated responsible for the region EMEA and Rotterdam (global) IT team with the following activities;
- Being the glue between theoretical information security, technical IT security the Rotterdam (global) IT team and EMEA region.
- Being the liaison and vocal point for the EMEA region and Rotterdam (global) IT team.
- Support and advice EMEA and Rotterdam (global) IT team to manage tactical security tasks (75% of time), such as initial project and implementation support, Incident response, vulnerability follow-up and security assurance.
- Support and advice EMEA and Rotterdam (global) IT team to manage operational security tasks (25% of time), such as Incident response, vulnerability follow-up and security assurance.
- Being a first line responder for EMEA and Rotterdam (global) IT team security requests.
- Being a second line responder for EMEA and Rotterdam (global) IT team security events and conduction root-cause analysis.
- Identify gaps between security standards and EMEA or Rotterdam (global) IT team implementations.
- Collaborate with a range of EMEA and Rotterdam (global) IT teams to understand and close out identified security gaps and issues
- Create condensed security reports and advice for senior security management.
- Assist in EMEA and Rotterdam (global) IT team security training programs, such as phishing.
Who are we looking for?
Glencore Agriculture is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a hands on attitude with tactical focus and strategic sensitivity;
- Is an independent team player;
- Recognises our 5 core values of safety, entrepreneurialism, simplicity, responsibility and openness;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
In this challenging and dynamic role we require:
- A good technical understanding of enterprise IT systems (Windows/Linux/Networks/Virtual).
- Strong interest in current security developments.
- Being able to own actions and deliver quality results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to conduct root-cause analysis and summarize results.
- Good collaboration skills (working across teams and depts.).
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Bachelor or Master's degree IT, preferably in information / IT security.
- CISSP Certified (knock out)
- Good in English (spoken and written).
What do we offer?
You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organisation that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary;
- Working in an office located in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist