Voice Communication System Engineer
We offer a fulltime job at an international oriented company in Maastricht. As a voice communication system(VCS) engineer you will perform the following tasks:
- Study alternatives for the infrastructure setup to enable VoIP (with support of NET and VCS engineers);
- Participate in design and procurement activities;
- Participate in implementation and configuration activities;
- Participate and manage test activities in the Test environment;
- Participate and manage operational tests with partner ANSPs;
- Support and coordinate operational migration activities.
Over de werkgever
This company is a pan-European, civil-military organisation dedicated to supporting European aviation. The organisation was created in 1960 and counts over 41 Members States from across Europe and 2 Comprehensive Agreement States (Morocco and Israel). The company is committed to the European Union’s vision for a Single European Sky and supports our Member States and our stakeholders (including air navigation service providers, civil and military airspace users, airports and aircraft/equipment manufacturers) in a joint effort to make aviation in Europe safer, more efficient, more cost-effective and with a minimal environmental impact. Over 1,900 highly qualified professionals work at this company, deploying their expertise to address ATM challenges. Their offices are based in Belgium with specialised sites in France (Research & Development), Luxembourg (Training) and Maastricht (Air Traffic Control).
Wat wij bieden
What do we offer?
- A varied job and good terms of employment;
- Education and great career opportunities within a dynamic and international environment;
- A gross salary between €3200 - €3750 per month;
- The prospect of permanent employment after a year of working by employment agency Unique;
- Good working conditions.
With regard to this position several requirements are important:
- Bachelor degree in IT Communications, or equivalent experience;
- With regard to the company regulations a EU nationality is needed;
- Experience with modern Communication stacks (preferably VoIP);
- Knowledge of Session Border Controllers and/or Media gateways would be a considerable advantage;
- Knowledge of ATS voice communications (ED-137) would be an advantage;
- Ability to draft technical papers in English;
- Ability to work with minimal guidance;
- Good team-working skills.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden