Tax Manager BeneluxBredaOns bedrijfEG Group is the leading independent fuel station and convenience retail operator globally, with a diversified presence across approximately 5,900 sites spread across three continents. In each of our markets, we are a majorplayer, operating under strong brand names such as Esso, BP, Shell and Texaco.Our convenience store operations are a key component of our future growth strategy. Starting from a consistent, multi-country strategy and knowledge, we give great attention to local execution to meet the demand of our customers and retail partners.De functieThe Tax Manager will be a strategic advisor to EG’s growing business operations in Benelux. In this role you will be responsible for all tax matters ((deferred) income, excise and vat) within EG Benelux. You will support the external preparation of tax filings and will be responsible for preparing tax disclosures for the different companies in the Benelux. This position is based in Breda, however you will be required to work closely with the UK tax and finance teams, as well as the local finance team in Breda.
- Income tax; filing the income tax of the different legal entities in close cooperation with external tax advisors and coordinating audits by tax authorities. Ensuring that income taxes are filed on time and as cost efficiently as possible within the regulations of local law. Prepare tax disclosures in consultation with the accounting department (UK Shared Service Center).
- Excise and VAT Benelux; supervise the different excise and vat declarations within the Benelux and coordinate audits by the tax authorities. Excise and VAT law to be in line with the respective tax laws, check and approve the monthly tax fillings and act as a contact with the tax authorities in case of an tax audit.
- Statutory reporting; understanding of statutory reporting to support the accounting team in preparation of the statutory reporting and the directors report.
- Statistics reporting; prepare the statistics reporting for the Benelux companies in consultation with the accounting department.
- Assistance; provide assistance in case of specific fiscal matters / questions coming from inside and outside the finance/ accounting department.Jouw profiel- Master degree, withat least 5 years of strategic and operational tax management experience in amiddle market or large enterprise
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, and preferably French - Thorough knowledge of, and experience applying, local tax law and practices
- Proven ability to adapt to a complex, fast-paced, rapidly evolving, and highly demanding work environment.
- Self-motivated, reliable, accountable and highly flexible
- Team player and hands-on mentalityOns aanbodIn addition to a challenging position within a dynamic environment, we offer you a market-based salary with an excellent secondary employment package.
EG is actively looking for ways to grow the company, and therefore offers the ability to expand and further develop your knowledge and expertise.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to NLfirstname.lastname@example.org
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist