Shapes the solutions and products of tomorrow and drives the right for pricing and tenders strategies and the execution of these strategies. Develops an organization with the right capabilities in our sales & marketing organization in order to create a high performing team in the ever changing environment Excellence in strategy and execution and responsibility for managing multiple teams of professionals.
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo
- CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally in order to develop insights to drive innovation
- SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our insights to meet unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our customers. In order to do this we must be bold and courageous in challenging the status quo and adapting to change
- LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for their own development and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure we have open and constructive conversations
- DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business results. We must focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people; empowering them to act boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they thought they could
- Lead to enhance commercial effectiveness through strong governance, effective business processes, transparent communication, and establishing consistent terminology and approaches across multiple franchises
- Member of the NL Medical Devices Leadership Team
- Designs new innovative and added value solutions and products
- Understands, in depth, the needs of the different stakeholders in the healthcare environment
- Build a clear value proposition and is accountable for a flawless execution by the organization
- Build a strong tender capability which pro-actively develops the needs of our customers and translate them in the right tender
- Ensures top of the class sales & marketing capabilities that matches the changing environment
- Brings a concept alive through the right strategy and implementation plan
- Lead Commercial excellence department to create a high performing, agile and customer-focused organisation
- Develop a robust pipeline of diverse leaders with skills to succeed in a complex and dynamic marketplace
- Champion initiatives to promote an inclusive workplace environment and highly engaged workforce
- Drive adoption of key processes and practices throughout the business, including best practice and use Customer Relationship Management system
- Deliver change leadership based on growth strategies, ensuring effective communication and employee engagement, talent selection whilst minimising organisation disruption and ensuring continuous business growth.
- Create a Credo aligned culture, ensuring Health Care Compliance and integrity principles are championed and actively practiced at every level of the organisation.
- High complexity with rapidly-evolving healthcare landscape and increased decision makers / stakeholders (both clinical & non clinical, markets access) requires changes in our value proposition (from product to solutions), go to market models as well as shift in our internal capabilities & influencing ability to meet customer needs. Key stakeholders Non clinical stakeholders, government health ministries, healthcare systems, external organisations and trade associations, hospital groups etc.
- Highly challenging and agile competitive environment creating price pressure & talent challenges
- Added value drives solutions drive the decision making
- Healthcare systems includes public and private stakeholders, with the emerging predominance of economic stakeholders.
- Strong requirement to be more competitive by shaping and executing innovative new go-to-market commercial models by identifying convergence or synergy opportunities across the business
- Experienced leader with demonstrated skill in delivering. Strong business and financial acumen and strategic mindset.
- Knowledge of economic environment and market dynamics in market
- Strong customer and external environment orientation.
- Build mutually beneficial networks and partnerships with key external leaders and agencies to develop value-generating solutions.
- Unquestioned ethics, integrity and Credo-based leadership. Track record of establishing and championing a culture of Health Care Compliance.
- Strong organizational leadership, with ability to inspire and mobilize a large organization through periods of continuous change and transformation.
- Talent development mindset with a track record of developing a diverse pipeline of successful leaders through coaching, mentoring, providing courageous feedback and being a strong role model.
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
- Demonstrated enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global, matrixed environment to achieve business objectives.
- Self- awareness and adaptability
Experience in MedTech or Pharma industries strongly preferred Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist