AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.In short
You are a self-starting and driven project leader with experience in SuccessFactors’ master data and great communication skills, enabling you to collaborate with different stakeholders globally and to improve data quality sustainably with the aim that the business runs more efficiently.What will you encounter in this position?
You will be working on setting up a standardized Master Data Management (MDM) together with your team members in Sassenheim, the Netherlands, and abroad. This gives you the opportunity to build up a globally used data domain structure and act as expert in the field of master data. Besides you will interact directly with the Global Process Owners (GPOs). That provides you on the one hand with the right channels to advice and get decisions and on the other hand it offers you great exposure to senior leaders in the company.
AkzoNobel has started its journey to mature its Master Data Management Services. For this, setting up Global MDM capabilities is essential.
This position is based in Sassenheim. We expect you to be there at least three till four days a week.What will you do?
You will support the Paints and Coatings Business aiming at standardizing MDM processes, defining global Master Data (MD) Standards, developing global and common insight on MD quality, supporting Continuous Improvement (CI) of MDM and business processes and providing global business partnering from MDM.What tasks and duties are associated with this role?
In this role you will…
• Drive standardizing of processes and documentation for MDM across the company, working in close cooperation with the counterpart from Paints, Coatings and Business Process Leads
• Interact with Global Process Owners (GPOs) and align on the MDM decisions
• Coach resources on several, sometime conflicting in priorities, activities (projects, changes) for the relevant data domain
• Assign your own time to several, sometime conflicting in priorities, activities (projects, changes) for the relevant data domain
• Enhance company data quality via standardization, data cleansing etcetera
You are an expert in SuccessFactors and experienced with setting up (master) data domain structures. You have an open mind for improvements and ideally you are certified in Continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma) at Green Belt level. You have excellent communication skills and are used to collaborate with senior leaders.
As outstanding project manager, you deliver on time and manage well stakeholders and milestones. You worked within supply chain or manufacturing and understand how its master data works.What do you bring?
• 2-3 years of work experience with MDM in SuccessFactors including setting up a data governance
• Understanding of Human Resources and how to support it MDM-wise
• A Bachelor or Master in IT, chemical engineering or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills, full proficiency in English, preferable also Dutch
• Great stakeholder management skills with ability to bridge between data management and business
AkzoNobel is consistently rated as one of the top employers in The Netherlands. You will join a company that is committed to achieving real sustainability. At a personal level you will also benefit from:
• a competitive salary with an above average number of annual holidays;
• participation in the AkzoNobel pension plan;
• opportunities for education that will help you to grow beyond this role.
We welcome your online application, reference 3917. Please share your CV and motivation letter for this position with us. Please note that we only consider applications via the system, not by mail.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Ariane Kräutner, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, mail TalentResourcing.NL@akzonobel.com.
The vacancy will expire September 29th. Feedback is expected to be given mid-October. An employment screening will be part of the selection process. Agency calls are not appreciated.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Requisition ID: 3921