We are looking for a Java / HTML5 Frontend developer with good overall knowledge of Linux/JBoss/Apache/Tomcat and affection for design and mobile development and who can take up the following tasks:
- Develop new features for the DocStore platform
- Port the UI of the Flash based Back end to HTML5
- Re-brand the front-end customer portal.
- Maintain the DocStore platform, including second line support on reported issues, upgrades of Adobe LiveCycle / Experience Manager and deployment of new releases of DocStore.
- Set-up test scenarios, acceptance criteria and perform system tests.
Specific job characteristics
- Able to design and develop a new HTML backend application with integration to Adobe BMP processes (LiveCycle/AEM) via a Restful API.
- Able to develop new functionality in Java using the Spring framework
- Able to perform maintenance/support on a Linux based platform.
- Able to deliver support in a service oriented way.
- Able to perform system tests.
- Able to bring the quality of the platform and the delivery of support to a higher level together with the development team.
Problem solving capability
- Able to translate business requirements into workable solutions
- Able to analyze and resolve issues in a structured way.
- Able to determine the severity of a reported issue.
- Able to determine what the impact is for the running platform when a fix is applied.
- Develop new features as requested by the business
- Maintain the current DocStore platform in a pro-active way.
- Execute 2nd line support on the DocStore platform together with other team members
- Monitor system performance / behavior.
- Execute system tests and advice the project team during its release cycle.
- Experience with UX designing
- Knowledge of Spring Thymeleaf, AngularJS2
- Good knowledge of Java 8
- Good Knowledge of Spring framework
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of JBoss/Apache/Tomcat
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of Flex
- Basic understanding of virtualized environments
- Knowledge of Adobe LiveCycle / Adobe Experience Manager (preferred)
- Familiar with SSL certificates
- Knowledge about document management systems (e.g. Adobe CRX, JackRabbit Oak)
- Knowledge of testing web application / test methodologies.
- Knowledge about ITIL processes
- Energetic, eager, strong analytical skills.
- Quality driven, customer service oriented; finisher.
- Independent, pro-active and takes up responsibility.
- Startdate: October 9th 2017
- Enddate: October 2018
- Renewal option: Yes
- Location: Eindhoven
- Hours per week: Fulltime, 40 hours per week
- Note: Please apply on this project with an updated resume an motivation in English (Word format).