Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
This is an independent role in which you combine your advanced data management skills and knowledge of SuccessFactors with your great stakeholder management skills in order to standardize and improve our global HR data process flow.
You will encounter a position with a high responsibility and freedom with a clear vision to follow. In this position you will guide and drive the standardizing of HR end to end (E2E) processes, the harmonization of data, its reporting and the continuously improvement (CI) of our processes worldwide.
You will be part of the Master Data Management (MDM) Center of Expertise (CoE) of AkzoNobel, based in Sassenheim. Besides you will work regularly from our headquarter in Amsterdam and you might travel abroad.What will you do?
Your focus as Global Data Architect will be to support the standardization, harmonization and improvement of our Attract to Grow (A2G) E2E processes.
You will use your data management knowledge, preferably in SuccessFactors (SF) and excellent stakeholder management skills in order to drive the set-up of HR processes, the harmonization of data, its reporting and improve processes globally.
Your core task is to design and advise on data management processes and their standards within the A2G data domain. Besides you will build a roadmap and drive standardized E2E processes supported by the right tools to improve Quality of Delivery, Optimize Cost to Serve, Control & Compliance, and Enhanced Customer Experience. You also support a range of wider x-process MDM CoE projects.
For that, you will interact with different stakeholders in the Netherlands and globally and at senior level as well. Your main work location is Sassenheim and often you will work at our headquarter in Amsterdam, however limited travels abroad might be included as well.
At all times you focus on innovation and standardization to drive down total cost to serve and enhance customer satisfaction, utilizing metrics to identify opportunities for improvement. As the lead A2G architect you are responsible for balancing priorities that will sometimes conflict, optimizing both your own time and that of other team members. You also put in place processes for changing the organizational management structure as necessary, and create RACI, process and work instructions.What tasks and duties are associated with this position?
In this position, you will….
• Communicate and implement the A2G MDM vision and strategy
• Support proper (preventive/detective) controls for the maintenance activities of the MDM Operations for A2G data domains, including impact of changes to downstream systems
• Develop a Data Dictionary/Glossary for A2G data domains
• Drive data quality including the definition of data standards, cleansing of data and monitoring (Dashboard/KPIs)
You have very strong experience with SuccessFactors or data management regarding architecture, modelling or data flows. You have experience in setting up tools and ideally you have already done a SuccessFactors implementation. You can understand the IT and HR processes and translate functional in technical requirements and vice versa.
Next, you are creative, pro-active and at your ease with undefined data structures. Your stakeholder management skills are excellent. You have full proficiency in English.What do you bring?
• Minimum of 7 years of work experience in MDM or similar IT position with at least 5 years of experience in data architecture
• Experience with SuccessFactors, ideally having gone through at least one full implementation cycle
• Great project management skills, preferably in HR (A2G) processes
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, fluent in English
• Creativity, Continuous improvement experience and problem-solver
• University degree or equivalent work experience
AkzoNobel is consistently rated as one of the top employers in The Netherlands. You will join a company that is committed to achieving real sustainability. At a personal level you will also benefit from:
• a competitive salary with an above average number of annual holidays;
• opportunities for education that will help you to grow beyond this role.
We welcome your online application, reference 4055. Please share your CV and cover letter with us. Please note that we only consider applications via the system, not by mail.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Ariane Kräutner, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, mail TalentResourcing.NL@akzonobel.com.
The vacancy will expire September 25th. Feedback is expected to be given by mid-October. An employment screening will be part of the selection process.
Agency calls are not appreciated.