Can you find positive and effective ways to engage with customers? Are you eager to learn and develop your skills in a global food delivery powerhouse? Then we’re looking for you!Introduction
- Do you have an in-depth understanding of customer needs?
- Are you data-savvy and determined to deliver the best user experience?
- Do you want to develop and execute the most engaging and effective Loyalty Programme in the industry?
- Do you have a growth hacking mindset – testing innovative new ideas with a scalable solution in mind?
- Are you eager to learn and develop?
We launched the Loyalty Shop in 2016. The current set-up is an MVP which enables us to test and gather information on customer behaviour. Using these insights, we now want to expand the program in terms of scope, UX and functionality. To ensure continued growth, we’re scaling up our loyalty team.
Being our Junior Loyalty Specialist, you’ll help grow the Loyalty Programme across multiple markets, with customer engagement and active programme users being your most important KPIs.
Our story (the bitesize version)
Since our creation, we’ve grown from a small attic business to become Just Eat Takeaway.com. Delivering millions of dishes every day, we’re active in 23 countries across 5 continents.
Working in a fast-paced, competitive industry, superb marketing is an essential part of our growth. That’s where you come in.
All about the role
As our Junior Loyalty Specialist, we’re counting on you to contribute to product optimisation, based on marketing best practices and customer data. You’re able to use those insights to develop your understanding of customers and propose new initiatives for the programme.
Collaboration is a key part of this role. As part of the fast-growing Retention Marketing team in Amsterdam, you work closely with other loyalty specialists. You also align with colleagues across cross-functional teams like Brand Marketing, IT, Product, Partnerships and PR to launch campaigns that attract customers across our markets.
In this varied role, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Design new incentives and marketing campaigns that reward loyal customers
- Assess & test the business impact of new features, to help build the product roadmap
- Collaborate with UX/UI specialists to optimise the customer experience across our markets
- Work closely with the development agency and IT & Product stakeholders to provide feedback on functionality and bugs
- Report and track KPIs to ensure any new initiatives align with our KPIs
Can you deliver…
This is what we need from our Junior Loyalty Specialist:
- A Master’s Degree - preferably in Business Management or similar
- An internship or working experience within Marketing or Product is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable undertaking customer & campaign analysis (GA 360, Excel, SQL knowledge is a plus) and able to collaborate with data analysts
- Customer-centric mindset and a strong understanding of consumer psychology
- Natural problem-solving skills. You’re able to identify obstacles and find solutions
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Perfect English language skills (written & spoken). Dutch and/or German is an advantage
Here is our offer
Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful role at Just Eat Takeaway.com that gives you the base to grow your career in marketing or product
- The opportunity to develop a leading loyalty programme in the food delivery sector
- The chance to work in our amazing Amsterdam HQ (we’re just by Central Station!)
- Great team and company events
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Office amenities: Delicious tea & coffee, PS4, our popular Friday drinks…and more
- Contribution to travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
Ready to join our global journey? Click Apply Now to send us your CV and motivational letter.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist