Spare Parts Representative
Due to the expanding sales territories and continuous growing order intake, our client is currently looking for a new German and a French speaking fulltime members to join the Spare Parts team in at the head office in Almere.
The Spare Parts Representatives are the main contact persons between the Almere Spare Parts department, the Warehouse employees in - or out- bound of Spare Parts and KCME local dealers. He/she supervises the complete (administrative) supply chain of Spare Parts to dealers and customers. It is a position in which supply chain and logistic knowledge, accuracy, positive team spirit, attention to detail, and strong multi-cultural communication skills are very important. A good knowledge of Excel is also a strong benefit.
Besides the operational Spare Parts activities, the candidates are responsible for the contacts with local country KCME dealers.
• They candidates handle and are responsible for dealer / customer requests regarding Spare Parts order intake, orders, shipments, prices, technical- and stock information.
• Can prioritize and responsible for an accurate registration of orders, invoices and stock information.
• Build up a business customer relationship with assigned dealers in order to be able to sell as much KCME Spare Parts as possible.
• Informing the dealers of the best prices, delivery times and ability to provide technical information of the machines. All within the company rules and regulations.
• He/She recommends and assists in the registration and maintenance of Spare Parts data in SAP and other software which is being used within the department.
• Responsible for correct administration and registration in SAP and filing of various documents.
• The Spare Parts Representative must be able to calculate price margins and discounts.
• Must have technical affinity, understands the material-, equipment-, manufacturing- and logistic processes. Knowledge of working with a “Letter of Credit” is preferable.
• Must be service minded and friendly, customer focused and accurate.
• Education at least at MBO- or HBO level working/thinking level.
• Gained 2 or 3 years working experience in a technical environment and/or international company in a similar position.
• At least fluent in English.
Over de werkgever
Dit jonge, internationale bedrijf heeft zich recent gevestigd in Almere. Voor de werkzaamheden zijn er contacten met leveranciers en klanten over de hele wereld. Interesse in een interessante baan in een dynamische omgeving? Reageer nu!
Wat wij bieden
• Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and aware of intercultural communication
• Preferable track record / working experience in a similar position
• A background in the construction, agricultural or similar machinery industry
• Excellent administrative, problem solving and time management skills
• Can supervise and motivate Spare Parts team members
• Reporting and analyzing skills, friendly, flexible, service minded and well organized
• Multi-lingual minimum language requirement: fluent in English
• Able to multi-task (switch quickly between tasks) and perform well under pressure
• Patient, problem solver and customer focused
• Accurate with an eye for details
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Preferably familiar with financial administration and Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, etc.
• SAP experience
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden