Production employee (productiemedewerker)
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
We are looking for a Production Employee for a large meat processing company in Boxtel.
It concerns a full-time position for a longer period of time, with the prospect of permanent employment if performance is good.
In this position you ensure that the supplied products are weighed correctly.
You are responsible for ensuring that the supply of the boning lines runs correctly. You solve malfunctions yourself and coordinate with your manager. As a scale you work on the production floor.
Because you retrieve products from the buffer cell by means of the system, you also ensure that the buffer cell continuously has the right amount of products.
Over de werkgever
You will work for an organization in Boxtel that occupies a leading position in the European market for fresh quality meat and food.
You will work in the salting or cutting department. You work a lot with machines.
Instructions and communication will be mainly in English, because you will work in an international team.
If you function properly, you will receive a contract with the client after the loan period
Wat wij bieden
• The gross hourly wage is € 11.28.
• Travel expenses are reimbursed.
• You will start with a flexible contract via Olympia
• You will always have your own contact by Olympia for questions and help
• You will also gain vacation hours with every hour you worked and vacation money (8,33%)
• Able to do more physically demanding work
• Willing to work in a meat processing company
• Available full-time for a longer period of time
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden