Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The eCommerce Designer is responsible for creating and maintaining campaign content and site design solutions that have a high visual impact on the Foot Locker Europe.com and SIDESTEP websites as part of ongoing omnichannel campaigns. This role ensures the creation and publishing of high-quality graphical assets and site design/layout for a variety of purposes, such as banners, homepage buttons, brand portals, category pages, campaigns pages, brand shops, landing pages, etc. They will also work on the complete digital campaign, experience in all digital channels e.g. marketing, social is a plus.
- Create graphical content and design for a variety of purposes (banners, buttons, as well as other channels like newsletters, social media, and promotional material)
- Key point of contact with the Customer Experience team, working closely with them on UX, data, research and insights to constantly look at opportunities to improve the online experience
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to make sure that all marketing and campaign related content and sites are approved and ready for publishing according to the roadmap and in line with brick and mortar
- Maintain and improve site designs for various pages, such as homepages, landing pages, campaign pages, brand and category portals, etc.
- Maintain digital guidelines and processes and update where necessary, ensuring team members are trained in them.
- Research marketing trends to ensure designs are appropriate for target audience
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work with data and insights to drive changes and improvements to online experiences
- Experience in eCommerce or retail/ dynamic work environment is a plus
- Proficient with the following software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign
- Proficient with CMS systems e.g Scene 7, Intershop, Adobe
- Expressive and creative, which can adapt easily to changing situations and different target groups/ products and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and with own initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team and coordinate activities with other departments
- Ability to review data and insight and present results to the wider team
- Fluency in English (verbal & written), preferable knowledge of another European language
- Affinity, enthusiasm and interest in sports (especially running and fitness) & fashion is a plus
Foot Locker Europe.com is entitled to assign other duties than those associated with the position as described above, if such would be in the best interest of the Company.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist