Draftsman. Basic & Detail design, 2D drawings and 3D modelling. Superyacht builder. €37 - 50K gross per year.
As a Structural Designer Yacht Building, you are responsible for the basic and detail structural design of +40m yachts. Based on the naval architecture package, you are setting up, or updating the 2D drawings and 3D models. While maintaining contact with other engineering departments and production, you deliver the package according to the requirements, rules & regulations.
Furthermore, you will:
- Prepare technical drawings and 3D models for hull construction, outfitting and exterior construction
- Communicate and report to the Project Leader
- Update and maintain the detail library
- Manage internal information flow
Over de werkgever
- Structural basic and detail design, 2D drawings and 3D models
- Requirements: +2 year exp. in basic and detail design of ships and/or yachts
- €37K to €50K gross per year plus benefits | 40 holidays per year | fully supported relocation
- Superyacht builder in the Netherlands, international team, engineering office at a yard
BSc. or MSc. in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering +2 years of experience in yacht or shipbuilding, yard experience is a plus!Good knowledge of AutoCAD & Rhino, experience with Catia is an advantage!Good command of EnglishWillingness to relocate to HollandTeam-playing attitude and sense of humour
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist