- Provide transport & installation planning
- Provide planning support as required by other departments (project, tendering and operations)
- Represent the company in planning matters with clients
- Report to the Manager Planning Department
- Set up and maintain master schedules and offshore schedules
- Provide target planning to support performance measurement
- Setting up of progress monitoring and forecasting systems to suit clients requirements
- Prepare as built, hind castings and norms
- Manage data for planning purposes
Over de werkgever
The company works with fully owned vessels with significant lift capacities. Both vessels can handle lifts from cargo barges offshore and the vessels offer a most efficient operational execution. The vessels enable the company to carry out the largest and most challenging projects throughout the entire world.
Currently our client is looking for a Planner. The Planner will join the Planning Team within the Project Management Department and is responsible for the transport and installation planning.
Wat wij bieden
Our client offers a exiting job in an internationally company near Rotterdam/The Hague. As well as a salary conforming to the market norm, they also offer excellent secondary terms and conditions like 13th month and contribution to you healthcare insurance, good work atmosphere and the change to develop yourself within the company.
- Minimum HTS (BSc.) level
- At least 2-3 years of experience with planning.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Experienced planning software user (preferably Primavera P6)
- Teamplayer, accurate, flexible and pro-active mindset
- An analytical approach, technical affinity
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- Eager to learn
- Prepared to team up with colleagues and help professionalizing the Planning Department
- Willing to go offshore
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.500,- tot € 4.500,-
For further information about the vacancy please contact Corrina Scheepmaker at +31 (0) 6 42112487 or by e-mail:email@example.com.