Wat kan je?
- Master denkniveau
- Senior werkniveau
- 5+ jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands, Engels sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- Vast bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 20-50 collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT
- Focus op B2B & B2C
- Je werkt voornamelijk met
De vacatureKiswe is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer for its Cloudcast service platform. CloudCast is an award winning "production truck in the cloud" solution. It is an enterprise-grade video production tool, allowing to incorporate casters from anywhere in the world in real-time into your broadcast to create a multitude of viewing options and serve different audience segments. The biggest sports leagues and broadcasters use CloudCast to grow their audiences by serving different audiences and demographics. Powered by world class technology and a proven team, Kiswe is poised for substantial commercial growth in the next years. Kiswe would like to add a Senior Full-Stack Developer to its CloudCast team in Hasselt, Belgium. We have a proven track record in developing cloud solutions to drive more engaging video watch experiences for all fans around the globe. We bring powerful live video tools to people by creating easy to use yet powerful UIs. We are active in the sports & media broadcast industry and have partnerships amongst the largest brands around. Our successful candidate will be a motivated professional, with an ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic, technical & international environment. The role is based in Hasselt, Belgium.Functie eisen
- 8+ years of experience with Python and C/C++. Good networking expertise and unix knowledge.
- General good knowledge about video, codecs, video production tools. Experience met RTMP, WebRTC, SRT, HLS and other protocols.
- Knowledge of Wowza and Nimble.
- Some experience with Amazon (EC2) and Google (Firebase).
- Experience with building scalable systems and a good notion on security aspects.
- You will also share responsibility over the complete lifecycle of the application (design, implementation, testing, deployment, ...) run through our agile development process.
- This requires some good experience in package managers, unit test frameworks, frontend test systems and deployment tools.
- Experience with source control (Git).
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist