Who are you?
You are a driven IT specialist with excellent analytical, technical and programming skills.
You are an good Dev Engineer and have a minimum 5 years’ experience in developing software with Java. You are substantively strong and you aim to achieve the best in your work by getting concrete results. You understand better than anyone what the needs and wishes of your (internal) customers in the field of IT and moreover you are a true team player. You are also able to coach colleagues and give them constructive feedback.
Stack and tooling
In our stack we use Angular JS, JAVA, Tibco, RESTFUL API’s, TOMCAT, NoSQL solutions like Cassandra, NGINX, AIX, Linux, Oracle and a bunch of other technologies. Our supporting technologies are a private cloud, Protractor, Graphite and the ELK stack. Although we would like that you have a working knowledge of everything we use, we find it important that we know you are flexible and keen on learning new stuff.
Your key competencies: excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
The must haves
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology
- Knowledge and experience ( >5 years) with programming in at least 2 languages one of them is Java
- Knowledge and experience with Agile / Scrum
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux and Oracle.
- Flexible with respect to working pattern/ hours.
- An excellent spoken and written command of English
Nice to haves:
- Fair ITIL knowledge
- Good knowledge of risk and security measures
- Knowledge of continues integration tooling (JIRA, TFS, UFT)